Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins $15k package

heniek31

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package N1 frisky ..... I tried that method once b4 but decided to give it one more go ..................... this was the tournament entries ............................>>>>>>>>:poker .........i'm in the middle btw :) ..... There were only 30 entries ..... about 7 played .... FT of 6 well stacked players ...... I short stacked one , then my "playing partner" from earlier table blew his 77 against QQ .... when the short stack would probably have gone in the end .... Oh yeah ... i'm through ....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package

wonder how many sitouts there will be come the final???
I'll be one!:cry:cry:cry Got Office Party officially starting at 3pm but I'm finishing work at 11am for an early start as I need to be well pissed before I can speak to half of these cnuts let alone drink with them!:cheers:cheers:cheers TQM

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package

I'll be one!:cry:cry:cry Got Office Party officially starting at 3pm but I'm finishing work at 11am for an early start as I need to be well pissed before I can speak to half of these cnuts let alone drink with them!:cheers:cheers:cheers TQM
you hard to get on with???

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package 120th. Figured as it only pays one I'd have to take chances and I pushed in the BB with AQo following a limper and a raiser. Got called by the SB who had raised and he held QQ. Managed to hit an A on the flop but 4 diamonds on the board gave him a flush... Oh well, it was nice to have a try GL to all still in Fred