** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June

5.50 REDCAR Orange Square E/W Kyzer chief looks the only real threat here. Orange Squares debut on turf here today.Last seen in Feb 08. 4 rides over this trip and placed twice.very good on std and in this class.60% of the time this horse has placed in it's life. Jockey in profit for this trainer for 3yo's over 5 season's. Was linked to R.Hannon at on point. It will do me and i can't go much further down the board.:lol :hope

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Was in 2 minds with Discanti at Ayr or Daddy Cool at Lingfield. But preference is for the latter at much bigger odds! 8.25 Lingfield DADDY COOL (E/W) comes off the back of a long break, won a compettitive 5f spring at Thirsk on GF 5 starts ago but since then, only beat 3 home in last 4 races since then. Is 4lb better off than that sole win in turf, but, he has won after a layoff before and could run well at a huge price.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June POINTS OF VIEW 2.35 Ayr. 0.5 points each way. Sir Mark Prescott runner who I think might just be still ahead of the handicapper. If that's the case then we will go close, so with trip and ground not a concern and the price there, it's worth a chance.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 3.45@ Ascot

11(5) 157929.gif 214-34 distance_winner.gifbeaten_favourite.gif US Ranger 38
Has always threatened to be an absolute superstar horse and thus far hasnt quite delivered, UNTIL NOW. Everything is right for this horse today I feel and should take the spoils today. Would probably have won LTO if wasnt drawn on the wrong side, has gd draw today next to the fancied horses and I'm not giving up on this horse today. O brien team in great form as always and Johnny will boot this beast home for the WIN.clap.gif 4.25@ Ascot

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 3.45 Ascot US RANGER EW 3 of the last 4 winners at Ascot ran 4 days prior in the Kings Stand stakes, 2 are going that route Kingsgate Native & Takeover Target. The latter finished 2nd in that race & can see it going close again today with this race suiting its style better. Favourites have a poor record & with no wins in 10, Sakhee's secret wont be holding my money. The dante meeting at York can hold the key to this race with US RANGER having been badly drawn finished a close up 4th to Assertive but surely would have won or at least 2nd if the draw bias hadnt been so evident. Drawn down the near side today, there will be no excuses for the O'brien horse & the odds of around 7/1 look decent ew value

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June

No' date=' but you can break the record for the most concecutive losers!;)[/quote'] Think I must hold that reacord just now don't I??? :wall Anyhoo, attempt to try to get my tipping back on track. 3.05: Ascot: Lucarno Very tasty price considering the victories he had last year. Can be forgiven first run of the year as it was over too short and on ground that looked too soft. Had the beating of Macarthur twice last year, carries a penalty now but still hard to see reason why he should be 10s as opposed to Macarthur's 7/4! Good enough for me, hopefully will be in the mix. E/W :hope

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Went to back Lucarno and see it is a non-runner. NEW BEST BET. 3.05: Ascot - Maraahel Won the last 2 runnings of this event and could be good enough to make it a treble today. Had 2 nice 2nds in Group 3s so far this year and return to familiar stomping ground could make him tough to beat. Can't go near Macarthur - good luck to him if he's good enough but not for me at the price. E/W

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 3.45 Takeover Target ew This horse is a superstar of the modern era. Has won over 2 million in prize money and has placed or won 27 times in 34 starts. That record is quite impeccable. Ran a cracker on Tuesday to get within 1 length of the winner to show he retains all his ability and all being well has to go close here.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 345 Sakhees Secret 1pt win Ok, we all know enough about the horses in this race so I wont go on about it, I rate Sakhees Secret as the best sprinter in Europe and 9/2 looks terrific value to me, a slight doubt about the ground but if it does rain they will pull it out anyway you would have thought, trainer and jockey going great guns, expect him to show his best here, which would be good enough.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Asc 5.00 Mad rush 1 pt win Mad rush is a nice sort who has been a bit unlucky on his last three runs arguably, bumped into three horses all of whom who have proved they were well in, the two it lost two last season are now 19 pounds and 27 pounds higher which says something and punjabi who it made late progress behind lto as moore got slightly troubled journey just to lose, won lto, still quite lighty raced and probably set out for this by trainer, rise in weights from lto might not be enough.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 3.45 Ascot - US RANGER (1pt Win) Behind some of these last time out at York but unlucky that day as didn't get the best of passages and was possibly on the unfavoured side. Always had plenty of ability and now with Ballydoyle, he could just start to show it. Will get a good fast pace in this and should be flying at the death. The one to beat and 6/1 is great value imo.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June The 3.45 at Ascot is proving popular today indeed only for the ground i would have put Soldier's Tale up e/w who i think is way to big a price but have settled for 4.00 NEWMARKET~ROYAL INTRUDER 0.5 E/W Trainer in good form and this horse was a fast finishing 2nd behind todays fav lto. Will be hard to keep out of the places. Good luck all

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 2.30 Ascot. Free Agent. 1 point win. Has the form to win and can get things run to suit. Others have more slight questions to answer and Richard Hughes riding well at present. Looks a good chance of The Queen bagging her first winner.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Asc 3.05 - Multidimensional EW Talented horse on his day, finished 5th in the Champion Stakes last year. Has had a couple of runs on totally unsuitable tracks, Epsom and Chester.........this fellow only seems to go on galloping tracks So.......expect a much improved performance today. Around 33/1...........not bad EW chance ! Sorry........edited, had wrong 'race time'.........

Asc 3.05 - Multidimensional EW Talented horse on his day, finished 5th in the Champion Stakes last year. Has had a couple of runs on totally unsuitable tracks, Epsom and Chester.........this fellow only seems to go on galloping tracks So.......expect a much improved performance today. Around 33/1...........not bad EW chance ! Sorry........edited, had wrong 'race time'.........
GOOD SHOUT MATE :clap

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 4.10 Redcar - Strawberry Moon E/W Has been placed in all of her three starts to date and could give a good account, with this drop in trip expected to see her progress further. Worth an e/w punt at the price.

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 4.25 I nearly backed Something ante-post. He hasn't won for two years or at this trip but you have to trust Dandy Nicholls' judgement when it comes down to if a horse is a sprinter or not. Well handicapped on his best form. 2lb lower than when 4th in this last year and was just 0.5l behind Assertive in his run prior to that over 6f. Well drawn and would be half the price if juged on his best - I expect him to come back to form here. Something EW

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June 9-15 Haydock - Reel Buddy Star - each way Did okay over 7 furlongs, and was then tried over a mile, which should have seen a better performance. Seemed to be held down by the ground and has a good chance tonight as long as the rain stays away. About 8/1 in the shops but while his win price is slowly drifting on Betfair (now 12) his place odds have remained level at 3.6

5.00 ascot-young mick-e/way@40/1--as an exellent course record.he is back on same mark that saw him finish third in the ebor 2 seasons ago good jockey on top' date='worth an e/way chance on a course that brings the best out in him[/quote']:ok:ok

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Kyzer Chief (5.50 Red) Finished second on last three outings and deserves to pick up a race. First of those runs raced on the opposite side of the track to the winner (followed up next time out) and could have been on the wrong side. Second race ran a blinder in a maiden beating several horses rated much higher. Unfortunately that fine run didn't escape the handicapper's attention and was raised 13lb. Proved that run was no fluke LTO when chasing home the proggressive Wotashirtfull (followed up next time out).

Re: Best bet of the day BBOTD SAT 21st June Danehillsundace, Haydock 20:15, DaneHill has won five times at 7f, He came a close second in his last run at Doncaster, i think it was half a length behind Dhalur Dhur (Won today's Ascot) and looks to be in good form leading to the race, he is a massive 8/1. GulfSteamLady - Haydock 20:45 Although not a fantastic runner she did well to bring back the pace from her last outing at Doncaster against experienced horses she is a brilliantly bred filly and could be a darkhorse against lessor horses, 13/2.