ColU_FC

Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start  

1. 1.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start

is this password right?becouse i can register!
It is unfortunate that you are unable to play this one at this time as you don't fit in the criteria in post 1 But stick around and contribute to the forum and i am sure you will be able to join in future events here at PL :welcome to the PL btw

Re: Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start Passwords have been PM'ed to you. PGremlin - I can't send you a PM because you have less than 50 posts. Don't panic. I know a man who can. Expect your password later today. :ok RowRow87 - Sorry mate, you joined PL too late. I know you are contributing to PL. You'll be in the next one. I can't break the rule set in post 1 for you because if I do then everyone else will say "why have you let him in and not me". :sad schatzi892/stil4o/tc7777 - Sorry, see the rule in post 1 regarding eligibility for the Charity freeroll.

Can someone please explain how you get around the 1 player already registered on this IP?
PM'd you the link to the instructions. :ok You'll need to go off line for a while to do it.
Hope you get this sorted. Just a reminder that one of you needs to register before starting the switching off process. :ok

well as i've payed $13 for a days internet:loon i might as well make the most of it ' date=' can someone send me the p/word please:notworthy[/quote'] sent :ok would be interesting to know if you can get onto Pokerroom for those thinking of playing an esport game from there :unsure