ColU_FC

Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start  

1. 1.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start

damn ' date=' how to get this pw , I play for you yesterday... and now even can play a small 100$ freeroll ???? cmon..[/quote'] I'm not sure you understand what this game is :unsure This is not a forum game, it is a private game organised by some of the members. They are awarding a share from their own poker winnings over the last year to the charity of choice of the prizewinners - does such a magnificent gesture on their part not deserve a little respect of their wishes to restrict this to their buddies from the last 12 months? This game has absolutely nothing to do with personal gain and is a charitable donation from the organisers.

Re: Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start yes I see, the post 1 , I'm not blind, also I can't somehow voted, I don't know what is happen bug or something else, ... o cmon AvonGirl and other players, we had good time yesterday.. why you can't send me the todays pw too ... I expext all rules, but I seriously say, somehow I can't vote....

damn ' date=' how to get this pw , I play for you yesterday... and now even can play a small 100$ freeroll ???? cmon..[/quote'] That'll teach you to knock me out of last night's game ! ;) The $100 from Poker Trillion is the icing on the cake - the main prizes here are charity donations from the individual pockets of three individual members so please respect the entry criteria, post a bit more and look forward to next year's version. :ok

I'm not sure you understand what this game is :unsure This is not a forum game, it is a private game organised by some of the members. They are awarding a share from their own poker winnings over the last year to the charity of choice of the prizewinners - does such a magnificent gesture on their part not deserve a little respect of their wishes to restrict this to their buddies from the last 12 months? This game has absolutely nothing to do with personal gain and is a charitable donation from the organisers.
... thanks ...

That'll teach you to knock me out of last night's game ! ;) The $100 from Poker Trillion is the icing on the cake - the main prizes here are charity donations from the individual pockets of three individual members so please respect the entry criteria, post a bit more and look forward to next year's version. :ok
btw , sorry for the killing yesterday :D gl in todays... for u noone wil kick you today , :)

Re: Charity Freeroll 26th June 2008 - 8PM BST Start Dont often play a hand thinking its not a bad thing to loose:cry i would like to say a huge thanks to you and the ColUs, your generosity in unsurpassed:clap:clap

congratulations to pistonbroke for picking up my bounty :clap

Voiceofjoe takes me out for the bounty. :clap Please post which charity you would like the money to go to Joe.
Can it be split £68 to each please ?:unsure I know Brian isn't technically a Charity but he's doing this for Cancer Research - so could you donate £68 to http://www.run10ksponsorme.org/brianmartin and the other £68 to http://www.rspca.org.uk/ (Tick the Tax Box thingies) And thank you again for yours'(Mr&Mrs!!) and Duncans generosity :clap