3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!!

morlspin

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap Nice one team mate :clap:clap:clap Just have them pay the money into the BikeRadar account on eSport and we can share it that way. What do you mean? - you didn't read the small print when you signed up for the team :lol

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! Congrats MD, I'm glad I was there to celebrate your win with you and Millbet, even if it did go a bit pearshaped afterwards;). Great win mate well played and enjoy your winnings:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap.

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!!

even if it did go a bit pearshaped afterwards;).
Anyone know if MD and millbet have found their way out of Nottingham yet? :unsure
I'm a bit worried if that comment means not :unsure

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! Having experienced a night out with SteveO and his mate the night before the tourney i would be worried for MD too :lol (As i know what happened to my mate who was with us !!!) p.s Well done MD -Great Win :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I'm sure it was the 10 mins you spent sat next to me (just before i got knocked out) that inspired you to victory :lol

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! Thanks all what a crazy weekend :tongue2 To wasp considering it m8 but dont think the liver or head could take it :loon suppose i could always get a transplant :lol As always was great to meet new PL players and old :cheers:cheers A big thankyou to virgin and DTD staff and the final table dealer :$ but ill take it.Cheers to millbet for actually getting us there and back :lol Right time for a :beer or :beer:beer

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! Brilliant result MD. I have to say if I'd won the £10,800 there would have been a good chance that the £800 (in £20's) would have found its way into several young ladies g-strings in the lap dancing club next door!

Re: 3rd Virgin Festival at DTD - Mad Duke WINS!!!!!! Evening folks....Had a really good time in nottingham. WP Mad Duke. Nice to meet a few of you and play face to face rather than online. Cashed in the terminator so I was pleased with my weekend's work. I'll be at the London gig for definate.