• No, I have now received the Password
    • No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

won my first mtt last night on pokerkings :cheers. i have asked for the password but not sure if i am going to recieve it i would really like to play these tourneys can anybody help me out ??? thanks
:lol well done on that but we will be playing on pokertrillion :tongue2:tongue2

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I have voted in the poll for the password for tonights PL/Blonde tournament but as yet not received the password, I know I'm a new member but I would like to play if possible.:hope

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Hi guys this will be resolved shortly and you will be notified asap,there have been issues with new players registering to play for both forums as mentioned by gaf before amongst other things,bear with us a little longer please.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge You are not taking into account this is sunday-there is a policy of no grouching on a Sunday although snarling/cursing/and muttering is allowed;)

patience is a virtue matt it will come in plenty of time or you will be told if not dont wake the mods up early youll make them grouchy for the rest of the day

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just a reminder - anyone wanting to play for PL (and to receive the password) must post their screenname on this thread if I dont already know it. I will get on top of this within the next 30 mins or so :ok

I have voted in the poll for the password for tonights PL/Blonde tournament but as yet not received the password' date=' I know I'm a new member but I would like to play if possible.:hope[/quote'] Hi Gaf , received your message, my Poker Trillion screen name is kazipops, ok. Look forward to hearing from you.:ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge mmm... The poll asks Do you want the password for this event? The following all voted for No, I already have the password. balo, bluepennant, eddy41, Kaz, mayemita, pistonbroke, Poker Trillion, spencer6666, voiceofjoe hence part of the problem no doubt! BUGGER...SOMEBODY DELETE THIS POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edit: ah, unless the options have been altered!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge I have the password, and I have voted as playing, however I am having problems depositing money with Neteller, from which I move money around my poker accounts. Keeps saying my card issuer has declined the payment, which, considering it was pay day on Friday, is strange. Will keep trying but possibly won't be sorted in time, sorry guys

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Samba sampa contact support your not the only one having trouble depositing our opponents seem to be having the same problems trying to deposit by c -card i see on there forum. Might result in a smaller turn out today :unsure

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Dodger - as I send out the password, I change the options. It's the easiest way of keeping track of who has the password and who still needs it. If I wait and send it out late to catch everyone, then everyone gets in a tizz and panic if they dont have the password 3 weeks before registration opens :tongue2. If I send it early, then I miss all those who leave it till the last minute and then have to keep working out who the new votes are for in the poll. By changing the poll I can ignore those I've already sent the password to :ok

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Ty very much gAf for sending me the password, i actually wanted to play this one for PL because in the past i made an indiscretion, but apparently some people does not feel comfortable playing with me. However, i must say i frequently come to this forum, read the poker tourneys section, strategy, etc, but my english is not the best, so I cant post as much as i would like... So, ty very much for including me in your team but i guess ill play this one for blondepoker!! But, ty very much:ok mayemita:cow

Ty very much gAf for sending me the password' date= i actually wanted to play this one for PL because in the past i made an indiscretion, but apparently some people does not feel comfortable playing with me. However, i must say i frequently come to this forum, read the poker tourneys section, strategy, etc, but my english is not the best, so I cant post as much as i would like... So, ty very much for including me in your team but i guess ill play this one for blondepoker!! But, ty very much:ok mayemita:cow
I think you lost something in the translation,there not having a go at you it's just we had a portuguese invasion into our private freeroll a few months back which led to it being cancelled,so there just being careful. But it's your choice who you want to play for but by picking Blonde you'll be picking the losing side and missing out on a good freeroll afterwards.:ok

Samba sampa contact support your not the only one having trouble depositing our opponents seem to be having the same problems trying to deposit by c -card i see on there forum. Might result in a smaller turn out today :unsure
The cc issue was resolved tonight, you should now find it working ok.:ok