e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces and 4th for me as well :lol All in with 99 and called by Hornet with AK, would have been a big chip leader had I won but he spiked a K on the river :spank:sad

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Had the 'big boys' at my table.....GaF, Mr V, Dobbin and Dodger! :) Had a very enjoyable time bullying GaF from out of position! :lol:lol (He did get revenge in the Poker Kings League tho) :ok Managed to take 1st place with hand consisiting of a set of 3's & 7's. :loon Looking pretty good again...well done for scraping into 4th guys....makes all the difference! :clap:clap:clap TQM

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

keep dreaming old man :tongue2:moon
Well lets just hope this comment does'nt come back to haunt you Al :ok;)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Wasn't sure if I was available for Sunday as we are out for the day, but I see that Run has voted yes for his team so I assume we are planning to be back in time. I've put a new version of the table up in post 1 which includes our average scores. Wondering whether I am OK to continue our strategy of trying to keep number of games played as even as possible, or should we now favour our proven players. I'm happy with how we've done it so far, but as we are on the home stretch now just want to check everyone OK with that. :ok

I've put a new version of the table up in post 1 which includes our average scores. Wondering whether I am OK to continue our strategy of trying to keep number of games played as even as possible' date=' or should we now favour our proven players. I'm happy with how we've done it so far, but as we are on the home stretch now just want to check everyone OK with that. :ok[/quote'] We are top of the league. We want to stay there. There are 7 games to go. You should field our A team whenever you have the chance to do so. :ok Good luck on Sunday chaps. I'm off to Colchester for the weekend to watch a football match and Mrs_ColU will be indulging in some retail therapy :eek. The hotel has free broadband so I'll take my laptop and look in to see how you are doing. :hope

Wasn't sure if I was available for Sunday as we are out for the day, but I see that Run has voted yes for his team so I assume we are planning to be back in time. I've put a new version of the table up in post 1 which includes our average scores. Wondering whether I am OK to continue our strategy of trying to keep number of games played as even as possible, or should we now favour our proven players. I'm happy with how we've done it so far, but as we are on the home stretch now just want to check everyone OK with that. :ok
Avon, it's a good question as usual!:ok I feel it's too early to go with our 'strongest' team (whatever the feck that is) We're top of the league playing the rotation system so that seems to be working fine......possibly play a captains choice team for the last 4 games but until then I'd leave it as it is! :ok Keep going team!:clap:clap:clap TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I hesitated to put it up as I don 't think anyone of us is a weak link, and really it shows how strong we are - scores are very close. If you look at ColU's second half season his average is 20. :loon Will make a decision on team before tonight. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Tough one :unsure As TQM says the rotation system seems to be working well at moment and I also dont think we have a weak link. Happy with whatever route we go, its been a great team performance so far and I'm proud to be one of the RED ACES :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I have been hanging on til Bikeradar team was put in to see if runadrum was playing. As we are out for the day, I wanted either both or neither to play, so we were both getting back for it or not. Not that I think he would try to get back at me by making me miss the game :lol but I don't want to risk being late and a sitout when there are others available. So have put team in as Joe, Gazza, Hodgey, PnB, TQM. As it happens, you are currently our top 5 scorers too, so Capt expects nothing less than a win. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 50 points for us, but reading the other threads it doesn't look like anyone has had a particularly good night. No need to worry anyway, it's only one round. :ok Bikeradar will be arguing for weeks again with nil points about another round they've 'accidently' frozen. We have the moral victory. ;)