Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Goon just informed me pinnacle have been shortening the odds since i posted that - so it won't be long before they change the line (who knows....maybe they'll keep it at that, but not likely given the above stats). So grab it while you can ;)

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

Well done.... again, Loon :clap I took Zilina (whoever they are) on the AH ;). Anything likely tomorrow ?? :hope
glad you were able to make a bit from the Zilina game...no idea why the AH was like that! Todays update just running now, so when that's finished i'll be posting up any selections that come up.

Those LSS almosts are just as good as the LSS right now take it from me haha! I suggested he should post them all after he went 100% again today. Quite frankly you defy belief mate:cow:nana:cow:nana
haha....is that you claiming discovery of another system on the sly? :tongue2 but on a serious note folks, i've been giving the LSS Almosts to Goon for a bit, and they've done his bank some good, so we thought it would only be fair to share the wealth! :D

haha....is that you claiming discovery of another system on the sly? :tongue2 but on a serious note folks, i've been giving the LSS Almosts to Goon for a bit, and they've done his bank some good, so we thought it would only be fair to share the wealth! :D
Absolutely nothing I can take credit for here haha!

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) aaah - the one selection that was up for tomorrow has packed its bags and disappeared. But that's just the "system" looking out for itself I guess (or a postponement :unsure). Anything comes up, you guys will be the first to know!

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) right - i have three selections for today - but i'm holding onto them for a bit while i wait for pinnacle to put the AH's on their site (which they tell me they will). If it gets to 10:30am and still nothing, i'll just post the fixed odds :unsure

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Like you say mate, I only broke about even on all my selections today with some late goals and strange results, I think most punters were the same. Never mind , system has still performed well:ok And judging by the viewers your getting, Im not the only one that thinks so.

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) I can help you out with the reason the Croatian games have been postponed a couple of days ago one of the Croatian players unfortunately died after hitting his head on a wall at the side of the pitch so all games were postponed this weekend as a mark of respect.

I can help you out with the reason the Croatian games have been postponed a couple of days ago one of the Croatian players unfortunately died after hitting his head on a wall at the side of the pitch so all games were postponed this weekend as a mark of respect.
ah i see, i thought it was a little odd that ALL games were off

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) wanted to give you guys some good news and announce a Wednesday selection (for the first time in ages), but it seems that the weather has gotten the better of the Keith Rovers home game, so we'll have to wait until the weekend now :sad

wanted to give you guys some good news and announce a Wednesday selection (for the first time in ages)' date= but it seems that the weather has gotten the better of the Keith Rovers home game, so we'll have to wait until the weekend now :sad
Keep the faith mate. This has plenty of potential and looks to be going well. :clap:clap