** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

Really sorry mate. I had no idea you were a Wolves fan. I've actually got quite a soft spot for Wolves as I've known their Assistant Manager for a number of years. I see you have the good sense not to try and predict any match in The Championship ;)
no worries - can't apologise for being happy that these go your way in one match or another, especially when the league is so unpredictable at present! My friend's dad was the academy director, before he went off to Bolton to be Assistant there, and Wolves train at my old school (so i always used to see them and met most of the team)...... but anyway - can never get any championship games in for LSS because the league must be one of the most tricky leagues to pin down in the world at present. That said, it did my ratings suggested West Brom would sneak a victory a Molinuex :(

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Deveronvale won 11-0 :loon Maybe it was closer than the scoreline suggests :tongue2 I've been reading this thread for a while now and I'm really impressed with how good these selections are. All the best for future selections.

Deveronvale won 11-0 :loon Maybe it was closer than the scoreline suggests :tongue2 I've been reading this thread for a while now and I'm really impressed with how good these selections are. All the best for future selections.
Did you find odds for it?

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) I didnt find odds, just saw the result on the highland league website a few hours ago. Usually these types of scores only happen in the early stages of the league but im not complaining. :loon

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) not too pleased about the likes of bWin, who have been (and still are) coverning the Higland League...yet the game today was not there! And to finish 11-0 is of course great, and in hindsight, let's say I would have taken the AH (beecause against Fort William, you really have to these days), so they've cost us a few bob today. It's especially annoying when a result doesn't go as planned (as the Esjberg today)...not sure about the Jedinstvo Stara Pazova (in terms of whether it SHOULD have been covered or not), but that game finished 7-1...yep, another big win :wall some of you might argue that I should stick to top leagues to ensure coverage, but i'm not of that thinking - whatever the league is, if they have been covered in the past, it's not wrong for me to expect them to covered again! :) anyway...enough of my minor disagreement with every bookie in the world who choses to cover selections only when they don't think the score might be huge..... selections for today will trot along soon......

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Good luck, Loon with today´s selections, Loon :ok.... I´m sure the yield will turn round soon. Pinnacle have put the Spanish game back on line... -1.75 @ 2.28. It´s a bit worrying that the odds have drifted from 1.93 to 2.28... but have faith :). Might be worth waiting to see if the AH drops to -1.5 (don´t know when the KO is - Pinnacle quote start times in in terms of some Far Eastern time zone).

Good luck, Loon with today´s selections, Loon :ok.... I´m sure the yield will turn round soon. Pinnacle have put the Spanish game back on line... -1.75 @ 2.28. It´s a bit worrying that the odds have drifted from 1.93 to 2.28... but have faith :). Might be worth waiting to see if the AH drops to -1.5 (don´t know when the KO is - Pinnacle quote start times in in terms of some Far Eastern time zone).
(kicked off at 11:30am ;) i wrote it in the last post!) Too late for me to give a revised selection for this one, but the reason I said take -1.75 was because a 2-0 gives half return and half at odds (e.g 10 would be £5 back and now, due to the odds being raised, 11.40 return, which is a profit of 6.40). And by 11:30am, I meant 10:30am (again, the hour difference on www.oddsoddsodds.com has caught me out!!). BUT, there is of course a point to this particular post, to let you all know that the game has finished, Portugalete won 3-1, which of course is the scenario I mentioned, since my recommended stake was 7.99, the return is 12.91 (profit of 4.92). It IS worth pointing out too, that because the odds came out higher than they were initially, the strength of this selection decreased from 7 to 6. But anybody who back the Ah -1.75 should be happy at least. ...the revised selection would have looked:
20/04/08Spanish Tercera Division - Group 4 (Euskadi)Club PortugaletevCD Vitoria281 v 202 - 0H75%24%1%LSS61.201.75 (0: 1 3/4)2.237.99Pinnacle (AH)
since i did suggest i'd take this if it came up, i'll include it in the results

Hi lunatism, I followed you on Vejle since it is the only match available in my book. Nice pick. Thanks :ok
Glad you profited from that - 5-1 does make it seem nice and tidy, huh?! Been trying to find the result for the Croatian game, but I can't, so i'll have to wait until soccerway post that before I can put up the stats on here.

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Good call on Portugalete and Velje :clap

Been trying to find the result for the Croatian game' date= but I can't, so i'll have to wait until soccerway post that before I can put up the stats on here.
I don´t know the result of the Croatian match.... but they didn´t cover the AH (the small stake I put on it was lost).:cry;)

Good call on Portugalete and Velje :clap I don´t know the result of the Croatian match.... but they didn´t cover the AH (the small stake I put on it was lost).:cry;)
just checked it, they won 2-0, you should have had half your stake returned?

just checked it' date= they won 2-0, you should have had half your stake returned?
Pinnacle definitely kept all my stake on the AH -2.25 bet.... I´ll have to take it up with them. Which site lists results of this rather "minor" league? [WOW.... now I have three rotating balls :loon..... I´ll have to change my signature :lol ]

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Quite right Loon - the badgers at Pinnacle blundered on the Croatian game and have since refunded half my stake :dude I'd soon go off them if they weren't the only company to offer handicap prices on some of these ludicrous fixtures! :lol Keep up the good work.

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) anyone who is still having trouble with pinnacle should just quote: http://www.nk-hrvatskidragovoljac.hr/rezultati.asp in their complaint - since that's the club website for the home side and it clearly states on there that they won 2-0. glad that you (the hat man) got the half back, and I hope that they've done the same for you Grex, aswell as ANYONE else out there. Even though they made they mistake, at least they were able to deal with it quickly in a professional manner. With me, i didn't even notice until Grex pointed it out, since i had some other winners on there and wasn't keeping track of how much came in! As soon as i told them they sorted it out briskly, unlike some bookies who would have taken quite a bit longer (won't mention names, but with more than a few).

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Bad luck on the loss in S-League mate. A bit too late to post this, but wasn't able to come online yesterday. http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/4/24/sports/21044089&sec=sports S-League is a very dangerous league to bet in. It is a well-known league for fixing down here in South East Asia :( Anyway don't be too disheartened on that bet. Keep up the good work :ok

Bad luck on the loss in S-League mate. A bit too late to post this, but wasn't able to come online yesterday. http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/4/24/sports/21044089&sec=sports S-League is a very dangerous league to bet in. It is a well-known league for fixing down here in South East Asia :( Anyway don't be too disheartened on that bet. Keep up the good work :ok
bloody hell......that's interesting :loon Despite of that, my instincts were saying go against the AH, so we would have profited if i'd put THAT down as a selection (but of course i didn't)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Oh wait, I forgot to tell you, Malaysian league is very dirty as well. Stay away from those two. Vietnamese league too. But I never saw odds for Vietnamese soccer anywhere anyway :P But yeah, good luck on tonight selection :ok

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Great Ukrainian selection, Loon :clap..... Pinnacle had increased the AH to -1.75 (perhaps your selections have more punter-influence than you think), but I still took the risk. Well done.... looking forward to more of the same :hope PS. Anybody got an antidote for ManU v. Barca nerves :loon