** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - Final Table up now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - JOIN HERE Entries received for: Bowles10 Trilobite AK1979 Billyhills Jon16 Kevsul Nehemiah Haitch Leics poshie Pete10 Alexmac Mighty Magyar Stewartd14 Divot2583 Mileni4uk Welshman2005 Mowgli77 RussP WoodyTHFC Peteg40 A very strong field !!! I will take all the points totals this time from the Ten to follow website so thier decision is final. I will put a spreadsheet together this week.

Re: PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - JOIN HERE A reminder of the scoring system & the bonus races SCORING Selections score points when winning Flat races under the Rules of Racing (excluding NH Flat races) in Great Britain and Ireland or Group races in France, Germany or Italy or Grade One Stakes races in North America during the period of the competition, 1 May - 20 October 2007. Winning selections are awarded points as follows: 25 points Group One/Grade One race 20 points Group Two race 15 points Group Three race 12 points Listed race 10 points other races In the event of a dead-heat, points will be divided by the number of horses dead-heating with fractions rounded down. No points will be awarded for a walkover. The official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualifications disregarded. Bonus Races An additional 25 points will also be awarded to the winner and 12 points to the runner-up in each of the following races: MAY 2,000 Guineas (Newmarket 5 May) 1,000 Guineas (Newmarket 6 May) JUNE Oaks (Epsom Downs 1 June) Derby (Epsom Downs 2 June) St James’s Palace Stakes (Royal Ascot 19 June) Prince of Wales’s Stakes (Royal Ascot 20 June) Ascot Gold Cup (Royal Ascot 21 June) Coronation Stakes (Royal Ascot 22 June) Golden Jubilee Stakes (Royal Ascot 23 June) JULY Irish Derby (Curragh 1 July) Eclipse Stakes (Sandown Park 7 July) King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Ascot 28 July) AUGUST Sussex Stakes (Goodwood 1 August) International Stakes (York 21 August) Nunthorpe Stakes (York 23 August) SEPTEMBER Irish Champion Stakes (Leopardstown 8 September) St Leger Stakes (Doncaster 15 September) Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Ascot 29 September) OCTOBER Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe (Longchamp 7 October) Champion Stakes (Newmarket 20 October)

Re: PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - JOIN HERE Just checked mine, 82 points, joint 247th. Those leading had Cockney Rebel but I don't fancy that to win many more group races this year. Loads have Teofilo and that might not be picking up many points by the look of it. :wall Couldn't decide between Teofilo and Red Evie.

Re: PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - JOIN HERE

Just checked mine' date=' 82 points, joint 247th. Those leading had Cockney Rebel but I don't fancy that to win many more group races this year. Loads have Teofilo and that might not be picking up many points by the look of it. :wall Couldn't decide between Teofilo and Red Evie.[/quote'] How do you check them Phil. And where

How do you check them Phil. And where
I actually registered mine on Tote Ten To Follow site so checked it on there. I think you might be able to just check the scores for your horses if you didn't have a team in their official competition. :ok https://ttf.totesport.com/graphics/TTF2007-Flash3.jpg Try here above :ok Go into leaderboard and then into horses Kev and scores are there for any horses with points.

I actually registered mine on Tote Ten To Follow site so checked it on there. I think you might be able to just check the scores for your horses if you didn't have a team in their official competition. :ok https://ttf.totesport.com/graphics/TTF2007-Flash3.jpg Try here above :ok Go into leaderboard and then into horses Kev and scores are there for any horses with points.
Cheers Phil.. but the link has only put up the picture.

Re: PL 10 to follow Flat season comp - JOIN HERE Horses with points so far

Horse Ref.HorseMonthly PointsOverall PointsHorse Ref.HorseMonthly PointsOverall PointsHorse Ref.HorseMonthly PointsOverall Points
1006Admiralofthefleet15151115Dalvina12121383Septimus1919
1013Al Tharib10101151Echelon15151405Sixties Icon2020
1026Anton Chekhov27271159Enticing12121410Soldier Of Fortune1515
1029Arabian Treasure10101174Finsceal Beo50501443Tax Free1515
1030Arch Swing12121200Greenwich Meantime21211452The Tatling1414
1036Ask15151222Hoh Mike12121467Tungsten Strike1919
1085Cesare12121234Italian Girl10101477Vital Equine1212
1098Cockney Rebel79791260Light Shift1212
1111Creachadoir15151273Maraahel1515

• 2 weeks later...