** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Alrite guys Tomoro... Kempton 21-20 Aw ...Dee Cee Elle E ahern first time on it duno if thats good or bad been tipped this a few times and always won .Dont no prices and horse returnin to AW where won at 6-1 last time My first tip for yous and will be more to follow

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

Alrite guys Tomoro... Kempton 21-20 Aw ...Dee Cee Elle E ahern first time on it duno if thats good or bad been tipped this a few times and always won .Dont no prices and horse returnin to AW where won at 6-1 last time My first tip for yous and will be more to follow
:welcome to Punters Lounge Is this just one you fancy or from a source? If its the latter can you explain the source and give some indication as to how reliable they are please. Cheers.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... :welcome Super Ally Just to re-iterate Mowgli we use this thread for tips been given by a good source, you know : "I know the stable lad and the horse has been burning up the gallops"! and alike... We just want to keep this thread away from what we fancy because it ran well last time. Good Luck and enjoy yourself here on PL, lots of top people here who really know their stuff! :ok

Alrite guys Tomoro... Kempton 21-20 Aw ...Dee Cee Elle E ahern first time on it duno if thats good or bad been tipped this a few times and always won .Dont no prices and horse returnin to AW where won at 6-1 last time My first tip for yous and will be more to follow
Sorry! The owner is local ..i dont no him personally but i speak to people who are close to him ..to be honest everytime this horse runs its a tip but doesnt always win ..ive been told to bet it so i thaught id share it with yous guys ..as i say its always a tip but doesnt always win maybe stay away from it this time and see how it goes for future reference .Thanks for the welcome

unless you have inside info etc then can we put tips in the appropriate thread plz. and :welcome to PL mate:ok
Apologies for being on the wrong forum. I failed Geography at school. :) Both nags were 3rd.. :$ He does have contacts in about 3 different stables, but I don't know which ones are 'inside' and which are his own bets as the stakes never differ by much, and he never says. It's only by looking at stables which he bets on that we know this.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Is it worth changing the thread title to 'Inside Info Only' and dropping the 'Hot Tips' part??? Guess it can be misleading for those that can't be bothered to read the first post and are new to the forum. As for the recent insider tips, keep up the good work and thanks. It's much appreciated. :ok

Re: Inside Info! Taken enough winners from this thread so now its time(hopefully) to give something back... Don Pesquale 5.10 Notts The trainers have said that its out to run a big race currently trading at about 6/1, E/W is reccomended! Good luck chaps! :hope

Re: Inside Info!

Taken enough winners from this thread so now its time(hopefully) to give something back... Don Pesquale 5.10 Notts The trainers have said that its out to run a big race currently trading at about 6/1, E/W is reccomended! Good luck chaps! :hope
wat can one say :clap :cow :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Taken enough winners from this thread so now its time(hopefully) to give something back... Don Pesquale 5.10 Notts The trainers have said that its out to run a big race currently trading at about 6/1, E/W is reccomended! Good luck chaps! :hope
Don Pasquale 1st :nana :nana :nana Well done Newport and cheers for the tip :ok :ok :ok

absolute class:clap :beer :clap

:clap :clap Well done.. :ok

Re: Inside Info! Great shout there mate :clap;):cheers

7.20Kemp. Royal Rock. A freind knows someone who works at the stable and has been told they expect this one to win tonight.About 3/1 seems reasonable.
Lovely jubbly! wins at 5/4. I got 2-1 at 6.30pm:ok

7.20Kemp. Royal Rock. A freind knows someone who works at the stable and has been told they expect this one to win tonight.About 3/1 seems reasonable.
:clap Nice one mate...missed out because Maximus Aurelius dented my confidence so I thought I'd wait see ...swine cost me twice that horse :lol

Re: Inside Info! cheers for the info today people helped regain some losses from the other day, although whozart coming 2nd cost me 950£ in possible winnings!!! Keep posting the genuine inside info tho, help us lot get the edge over the bookies :D :D :d