** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info!

Cassius, would the one on friday be Eastern Anthem by any chance? Iv'e heard good things about this horse but certainly wouldn't class it as 'inside info'.
Can't say mate. I THINK he only meant at Ascot. Can't get hold of him as his mobile is turned off, probably driving. Doubti f I'll catch him before the 6-40 race. Good luck, whatever you decide. Bowles, great tip. :clap :clap I used it in the BF each way comp. on chit chat. I was in 2nd place, gained 11.25 points on the leader. Somebody else picked Elletelle, thank fcuk he's tailed off in the comp... :lol

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

One is in the Royal Hunt Cup 4.20 Weds ROYAL OATH 14's with Ladbrokes but 11's in some places :ok .
wins @ 9's, glad to see a few followed it. A few questioned whether you can have inside info from big meetings , well......i think so! :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

wins @ 9's' date=' glad to see a few followed it. A few questioned whether you can have inside info from big meetings , well......i think so! :ok[/quote'] Definitely you can have inside info from big meetings. Well done :clap :clap and thanks Bowles :ok :ok :ok

Re: Inside Info! Ok lads, haven't posted a good one for you in a while, so here goes. I texted Charlie Swan last night for a bit of info. He replied saying that if i have a bad day at ascot, my get out bet should be Slaney Rock in the 6.20 @Tipperary. Currently 9/4. Not fav, but not far off. Well good luck lads and have a prosperous Thursday:ok :ok :ok :ok

Ok lads, haven't posted a good one for you in a while, so here goes. I texted Charlie Swan last night for a bit of info. He replied saying that if i have a bad day at ascot, my get out bet should be Slaney Rock in the 6.20 @Tipperary. Currently 9/4. Not fav, but not far off. Well good luck lads and have a prosperous Thursday:ok :ok :ok :ok
THe other night a horse called gib was running and my mate picked him out saying he was off spring of Rock Of Gibraltar.. 16-1 third i think...I also think this one is off spring...????

THe other night a horse called gib was running and my mate picked him out saying he was off spring of Rock Of Gibraltar.. 16-1 third i think...I also think this one is off spring...????
Indeed nicely bred Sire - Rock of Gibraltor Dam - Dress Code (Who's sire was Barathea who in turn was off old favourite Sadlers Wells)

Re: Inside Info! Just so people know, due to it referring to this tip. Tipperary is currently under inspection and may well be abandoned. A quote from www.attheraces.com

Tipperary will stage another inspection at 1pm to assess the prospects of racing this evening. Although the track passed an 8am inspection, an unfavourable weather forecast means course officials are taking a vigilant stance. "The course is raceable but the forecast is for heavy showers," said Cliff Noone, Irish Turf Club press officer. "If that happens they could be in serious trouble but they have decided to give it every chance."

Winker Watson was the other one i got a shout for at Ascot. Not a big price & likely fav. 1st race. Thursday. Same source as Royal oath etc
You are a star Bowles! Nice one mate :clap :clap :clap

Re: Inside Info! hello people im new here. ive just had a phone call of someone who works in the same stable has this horse and one of his friends said that this horse will have a good run today its called greay samurai and races at 5.45 at ripon. so fingers crossed :hope