** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info! Right Ive stumbled across some info, let me stress that this is not 'Inside Info' and I haven't had word for it, this info is readily available on the net with a bit of searching but Ive put it in here as it is info ie information. Here goes, 6.45 Uttox - Aperitif currently 16/1 so a decent E/W He is ready to win again from his AW mark of 55 (having finished 2nd the other day when the race was not run to suit) and turf rating of 66. He will pay for himself. Handicaps, claimers should come alike to this versatile soft/firm going 7f/1m performer. Some great days out to be had. Highly recommended. Latest Update Ignore the other day due to stalls mishap. Surefire future winner. Schools well over hurdles. small stakes advised e/w, well Im having a do at it and I'll be following it. Just hope it gets the trip

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info!

Right Ive stumbled across some info, let me stress that this is not 'Inside Info' and I haven't had word for it, this info is readily available on the net with a bit of searching but Ive put it in here as it is info ie information. Here goes, 6.45 Uttox - Aperitif currently 16/1 so a decent E/W He is ready to win again from his AW mark of 55 (having finished 2nd the other day when the race was not run to suit) and turf rating of 66. He will pay for himself. Handicaps, claimers should come alike to this versatile soft/firm going 7f/1m performer. Some great days out to be had. Highly recommended. Latest Update Ignore the other day due to stalls mishap. Surefire future winner. Schools well over hurdles. small stakes advised e/w, well Im having a do at it and I'll be following it. Just hope it gets the trip
At that price Carl it's worth a small E/W.:ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

unless you have inside info etc then can we put tips in the appropriate thread plz.
Hopefully a decent spot Carl :hope but surely under Uttox thread. Good luck with it over 2 miles hurdles.

hey guys, sorry for yesterdays info. You win some and you loose some. Hope this is a winner tho. The info comes from stable. They said that they are "expecting a good run". I am putting an EW bet for safety. Lingfield - 3. 00 - fulvio
Not to worry..This will happen of course...I await next information from my source who i am meeting to night with my friend....

i have some info for a work rider that dark moon in the 3:00 ling has been working well at homeand might be worth a small e/w bet. also Bently in the 4:45 ling its an e/w steal but @ 12/1 hes e/w value. people thinking of backing come what july in the 5:15 at ling he is a very unpredictable horse i would back this one to day write back
Gets delorean and calls michael J Fox..

hey guys, sorry for yesterdays info. You win some and you loose some. Hope this is a winner tho. The info comes from stable. They said that they are "expecting a good run". I am putting an EW bet for safety. Lingfield - 3. 00 - fulvio
Id delete your contact from ur phonebook if i where you...

ok get on brittans one in the 3:25 yarm worth a small e/w
Not betting anymore today..Im going to meet the feller,see where i go from here.... Won on a 10-1 shot last night that Russ supplied using form rather than info.., Im waiting for the next info and im putting it all on that.. Good luck with your bet mate..

Right Ive stumbled across some info, let me stress that this is not 'Inside Info' and I haven't had word for it, this info is readily available on the net with a bit of searching but Ive put it in here as it is info ie information. Here goes, 6.45 Uttox - Aperitif currently 16/1 so a decent E/W He is ready to win again from his AW mark of 55 (having finished 2nd the other day when the race was not run to suit) and turf rating of 66. He will pay for himself. Handicaps, claimers should come alike to this versatile soft/firm going 7f/1m performer. Some great days out to be had. Highly recommended. Latest Update Ignore the other day due to stalls mishap. Surefire future winner. Schools well over hurdles. small stakes advised e/w, well Im having a do at it and I'll be following it. Just hope it gets the trip
At that price Carl it's worth a small E/W.:ok
:nana :clap :clap AND ONLY BEATEN 2 1/2L But 16/1 will do..:clap :clap Cheers Carl:ok

Re: Inside Info! Gave me a little fright.:loon had the winner in an E/W double with Forest Silver and had dismissed this horse because I could not see it staying 2 miles at this track.:$ Will be interested if put into a low grade race at a sharper track