September SportingOdds Champions League

avongirl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

Am I right in thinking that if Oulton finishes 2nd' date=' he cannot catch TQM? He HAS to win to have a chance?[/quote'] NO! 2nd was good enough as long as TQM didn't bet 9th or better. 28th is no good at all tho :nana Nor 34th for Oleola :nana Nor 27th for Bjimbo :nana :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap

NO! 2nd was good enough as long as TQM didn't bet 9th or better.
Sure? 2nd is 60 points - he would drop 42 which is a net gain of 18 ....... 18+296 = 314, which is behind the 317 TQM started with :unsure Not that it matters :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League :clap :clap :clap :clap well done tqm. well missed out on top 10 but happy to be in the money and in the points in final 6 games....looking forward to next months.big thank you to avongirl for supplying/updating tables.and finally(like an oscar speech this) the very best of luck to ed and tqm in walsall.:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Well done TQM. :clap :clap :clap Looks like I scraped into the top 20. Very pleased with that as it's the first time I played CL and I only played 6 rounds. Really enjoyed the games and will defo want to play in more next month. :D

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Well, that was less nerve-wracking than it might have been!! :dude :dude Cheers guys for knocking out the big 3 - no bounty's were on offer though!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (I'll buy you all a pint from the free bar in Walsall) :cheers Super final table, special well done to Gal for 2nd and Sharpe for 3rd - I ended up on Sharpe's table all night and my ears are buzzing!! :lol Ed and Dan Dan - looking forward to meeting up with you guys and I'm sure we'll do the Lounge proud!! :ok Thanks to all the folk that PM'd me beforehand to wish me luck - what a place this is!!! :clap :clap :clap Thanks to Avongirl for doing all the spreadsheet work - GaF'll be putting more work your way if you carry on like this. :ok edit - 12 PL's in money on overall table - brilliant!! Cheers folks!! :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers TQM

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League :clap Well done TQM:clap :clap Congrats on the seat:clap Unlucky there Gal you played fantastic and took some big hits to some of my crap:$ And well played all tonight the banter was there again and tons of fun:ok Cheers again avon for taking charge of updates. Right I'm off to build up Hadrians Wall to 40 foot cos the bloody Scots are invading us again;)

Right I'm off to build up Hadrians Wall to 40 foot cos the bloody Scots are invading us again;)
Do you really think that would stop us :rollin . We are looking forward to meeting you too TQM, will be a good weekend.:cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

We are looking forward to meeting you too TQM, will be a good weekend.:cheers :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer
Well, only last night I wondered if we'd ever meet up with you TQM, without realising you were in the running for the Champions League! :$ :$ :$ Seeing as (a) We were going to pop down the road to rail for ed, then (b) Sam gives herself a shot it looks like I'll be (if allowed) an honorary member of the Tartan Army for a weekend. Congratulations TQM, I'm really pleased for you. You seem to have been putting up some good results lately. :clap :clap :clap :clap Insobriety suits your game, obviously! ;)

Seeing as (a) We were going to pop down the road to rail for ed, then (b) Sam gives herself a shot it looks like I'll be (if allowed) an honorary member of the Tartan Army for a weekend.
What with two recent trips through Darvel coupled with this, yes we would be honoured to have you in the tartan army :ok :cheers

Well, only last night I wondered if we'd ever meet up with you TQM, without realising you were in the running for the Champions League! :$ :$ :$ Seeing as (a) We were going to pop down the road to rail for ed, then (b) Sam gives herself a shot it looks like I'll be (if allowed) an honorary member of the Tartan Army for a weekend. Congratulations TQM, I'm really pleased for you. You seem to have been putting up some good results lately. :clap :clap :clap :clap Insobriety suits your game, obviously! ;)
Good man V - everyone welcome to join the friendly Tartan Army!! :ok :ok Hopefully Sam will qualify and I can leave you to entertain The Quiet Lady! - she even said well done before going to her bed tonight! :lol (she doesn't understand poker at all) By the way, in real life, I'm boring and Teetotal!! :loon :loon I'll try and make an effort that weekend though! :lol TQM