** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

September SportingOdds Champions League

avongirl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

I just can not buy a point in this bloody CL. I think, I played 5 or 6 of them this month and havent reached 20 yet. How difficult is to get to 20 out of 50 players :lol. I have had 3 very good days in poker, but....oh man. Anyway, out in 22nd. AK busted by KQ :\.
I was thinking just the opposite - I've only played 3 of these ever and finished in the points every time (although always out of the money). I think that sometimes you have "lucky" sites and "unlucky" sites. Personally I find sites like Poker770 and Betfred I could have pocket aces every hand and still lose each and every game.

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Another good night for us with 13 in the points again. Only top 5 got paid with just 50 in (perhaps the Hungarians were busy elsewhere;) ), so :clap to slap(allinorfold)dash in 2nd and the croc 4th. Slapdash also deposes TQM for 4th overall and top PL position in the league. (I'm aware that the SO site is showing 2pts less for Joe than I have and I will query this if it persists after this round)

Another good night for us with 13 in the points again.
Ditto. :lol PL Podiuuuuum congrats to Pene in 2nd :clap and King Volca in 3rd, with TQM in 4th pushing back above slapdash in the overall table. And it's nip and tuck in the family stakes - Mike and Lou are tied in 8th and Pene and Paul are just 1 point apart in 30th/31st. Come on girls. ;)

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Likely to miss Sunday's game due to APAT :hope so gl all playing. See the numbers drop now it's not a focus game - SPIRTOYLIS will probably get in the points again sitting out :wall . Will do the table when I get home Sunday/Monday morning.

Likely to miss Sunday's game due to APAT :hope so gl all playing. See the numbers drop now it's not a focus game
To be honest, I've never played these much before, and have only played this month because they've been focus games. But I'll play the last three if I can, since I'm in with a shout ... oh, and also 'cos I'd like to beat O****n!

To be honest, I've never played these much before, and have only played this month because they've been focus games. But I'll play the last three if I can, since I'm in with a shout ... oh, and also 'cos I'd like to beat O****n!
I'll hold him down for you :)

just won tonights Champions League :nana :nana :nana :nana Gaf? you fool it should have been the focus game tonight ;) well played all especially those on final table - good crack tonight :ok
well played elm.......post it in daily mtt and i will add it to the total :ok

This is for you Avon so you can update when back online.
Thanks Mr V. Got back about half an hour ago. First job (after a cuppa) was to log onto SpOdds and save the results just in case they'd gone by morning. I shouldn't have worried, and come here first. :ok Looks like a big WOOHOO for elmcroft :clap and BOOHOO for Morls. :lol Will fire up the excel table after a night's kip.:zzz (and a quick look at the APAT thread.)

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League The updated table is now up in post 1. So, a belated :clap to Elm, 68allin and Pene for making the money on Sunday. And a :cow to TQM whose 10th place was good enough to draw level in 2nd overall. 2 to go, and probably anyone in the top 40'ish is still in with a chance of making the money with a couple of good finishes. Those of you already sitting in the top 20 need to watch your backs still.

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap TQM u da man :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy excellent :ok On yer way to Brum yi can pick me up on the way past ;) :cheers