** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

September SportingOdds Champions League

avongirl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Good luck all for September :ok Another PL'r to join me would be great :hope May play a few but have a holiday 18th - 25th so won't be too bothered this month.. Very best of luck guys and gals :ok :cheers

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League :clap :clap :clap Good game tonight guys and gals, It's nice to play when yi really don't care :lol Had all my chips in loads of times tonight, had fun :ok TQM, I know where you live ;) Good luck to all still kickin :ok :cheers

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Fantastic start TQM:clap :clap :clap and Joe:ok Remind me again never to play after a weekend out on the beer.No patience at all and could barely keep the one eye, i could focus on the screen ,open. Still got a few reads and 1 invaluable one. Still how the hell did Jizzer finish so high after calling Haywards all in AQ with Q6s and hit a full house.:eyes Well good luck all for tonight as i'll be nice and drunk again playing darts and hopefully watching the end of England's first One Day victory at cricket.:ok

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

Table updated in post 1. Especially for Mike, I have added a column to track profit/loss for PL. :ok :clap Griff, top PL performer tonight, with Elm, Ed and Hiberto also in the money, and a further 7 scoring points. :D
Sorry I missed this post, but just noticed in the table, many thanks AvonGirl :clap , I do like a stat or two, very interesting to see what the top scorers have earnt - thank you.:ok