** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

September SportingOdds Champions League

avongirl

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Well, that was a rollercaoaster!! Had nuts straight on flop with Burnley Joe (he had 2 pair) both ended all in and he hit the full house on river!!! :cry 23 folk left and I'm on 220 chips - how the hell did I win that? :loon :loon Oulton must have been swearing like crazy - shame about the chat ban!! :lol Well done Lou and Burnley Joe and very unlucky again to hit the bubble Avongirl - your time will come! :ok Aint life great! :beer :beer TQM

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

Well, that was a rollercaoaster!! Had nuts straight on flop with Burnley Joe (he had 2 pair) both ended all in and he hit the full house on river!!! :cry 23 folk left and I'm on 220 chips - how the hell did I win that? :loon :loon Oulton must have been swearing like crazy - shame about the chat ban!! :lol Well done Lou and Burnley Joe and very unlucky again to hit the bubble Avongirl - your time will come! :ok Aint life great! :beer :beer TQM
Well played TQM :clap :clap . Great comeback.

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Well what a night for PL. 15 of us in the points; 4 in the money (the top 4); and the new league leader. :cow Well played indeed TQM :clap and our podiumites, Lou, Joe and Hagerty. :clap Very good heads up too. Will do some calcs later so we all know what we need to do next game.

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League I will check the table against the SpOdds one tomorrow but it looks like TQM can only be deposed by a win from Bjimbo or Oleola, or a win/2nd from Oulton. You are scoring points from anything better than 9th and 3rd puts you safe from everything except a win by Oulton. If Oulton wins, he wins the league. As for the minor places, it's still mathematically possible for anyone up to Staffy in 41st to get into the top 20.

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Here is the table from the SpOdds site. TQM is in 1st and 2nd :loon , but I think they know 2nd is really Oleola. :ok Burnley Joe is still showing 2 points less than he should (and pocket7s 2 more) but Joe Legge is aware of the error and is correcting. Champions League Table Champions League Top 20 September League Table - After Round 11

PositionNicknamePointsCounted Scores
1stSSpiersey 317 5
2ndoulton 296 5
2nd SSpiersey 273 5
4th bjimbo 256 5
5thZimbra 252 5
6thslapdash 238 5
7thBurnJoe 231 5
8thelmcroft 228 5
9thloopylou5 227 5
10thbarfaf1 212 5
11thmike saban 206 5
12thpocket7s 202 5
13ththe croc p 201 5
14thteaulc 200 5
15thglceud 193 5
16th*Boneidle* 192 4
17thChrissy14 171 3
18thTelepe 170 3
19thGriff505 167 4
20thRichardUK 166 4

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

Took me over 12 mins to sign into sporting odds ( 1500 in queue ).......just in case anyones leaving it till last minute. Good luck everyone...especially TQM.....:ok
Shit. Just tried to sign in and it says 10 minutes - going to be touch and go for me. Best of luck TQM. :ok