Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Sorted:ok
Thanks Mate Just wondering in the online catalogue there is an adidas polo, with climalite....and as im a fat swetty bstard i was wondering if i could order one of those instead? is it possible? heres the details....
PRODUCTS_1239_8334.jpg
back_dealer.gif icon_dealer.gif blank.gif All colours and sizes are for guidance only
AD001 ClimaLite stretch pique polo Rib-knit collar with contrast 3-stripes at back neck. Raglan sleeve. Rib-knit cuffs. Three button placket. Contrast performance logo left sleeve. ClimaLite side seam label lower left. Size Chest (to fit) S - 38/40" M - 40/42" L - 42/44" XL - 44/46" XXL - 46/48"
climalite.gifnew06.gif Fabric 53% Cotton, 42% Polyester, 5% Lycra, ClimaLite pique with hydrophilic finish Weight 200gsm
OPTIONS_5475_10650.gif Black/White OPTIONS_5477_10651.gif Navy/White OPTIONS_5476_10655.gif White/Black

Only 16 more to go. Have sent you an email with the information you requested.:ok
Just read it DP,thanks for that mate. I'll just trawl through some threads and post some witty and insightful words of wisdom to get my count up(or tack on some rubbish,which is probaly closer to the truth!):ok

Hi Arran, I'll have...... 1 x Polo shirt: Paul Ross - SS402 - XL - Black - with sleeve logo please Pene wants one too, but she's still at work at the mo, will get her to choose one asap. ;)
mind if i 2nd guess the mrs mate? pink polo, with logo, chest cut away to show ample cleaveage and Mrs Ross as the name? :lol

mind if i 2nd guess the mrs mate? pink polo, with logo, chest cut away to show ample cleaveage and Mrs Ross as the name? :lol
Cheeky... ;) You're close... very close... Hi Arran, I would like to order 1 t-shirt model : H5910 Beauty V-neck (not a polo)Colour: FuchsiaSize: LargeCan I ask to have the print in black??Cheers Pene

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! hi, paul cameron has put an order in for our polo shirts, only thing is we dont have enough posts to PM, so i was wondering how to pay for these shirts, would it be possible to post my e-mail address, then you can send me address etc, where to send payment to, cheers

hi' date=' paul cameron has put an order in for our polo shirts, only thing is we dont have enough posts to PM, so i was wondering how to pay for these shirts, would it be possible to post my e-mail address, then you can send me address etc, where to send payment to, cheers[/quote'] Hi Donna I'm not sure if I replied to this but I suspect not so I apologise for that. I'm just waiting for the printers to confirm the prices (a couple of new styles have been requested) though I'd be surprised if they weren't the same cost as last time. Once I confirm that I'll email you or Paul the payment details. It can be either via cheque or Paypal. I'll get the printer on with making the shirts and then get back to everyone with payment details :)

Hey Arran Do you think mine will be ready by nov 17th? thats when I go on holiday to vegas....incase i forgot to tell anyone lol
These people that gone on and on about their holidays.....you wouldn't catch me doing that:tongue2 I would expect to have them well before you fly to Vegas. I think last time it took about 2-3 weeks