Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Official** DaftPegasus On Holiday From THURSDAY Thread

It's good to know I'm not the only one in that position:lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol ditto :$ :sad

Re: **Official** DaftPegasus On Holiday From THURSDAY Thread

Any news DP? Do you think we`ll be getting our shirts before you go on your hollibobs? :ok
I've not got them yet.:wall However Plan B is: drive down to the printers this afternoon and pick them up (assuming they're ready) If this fails then plan C is: get them delivered to work later this week/early next week and get my team to post them out to the relevant people.

Re: **Official** DaftPegasus On Holiday From THURSDAY Thread Right, just heard from the printer that the shirts are not ready yet. Plan C has been put into operation (I have a good mate who is a member of PL who is going to post and package them on my behalf) I hope that your shirts will reach you by the middle of next week. :dude I'll sort out the second order upon my return.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Compared to the rest of your wardrobe it couldn't fail to appear classy mate :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
here whats this,,,kick a man when he`s down time ,,,just getting over sharpy shafting me last night and now this:sad :loon :loon :loon :nana :nana :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

here whats this,,,kick a man when he`s down time ,,,just getting over sharpy shafting me last night and now this:sad :loon :loon :loon :nana :nana :lol :lol :lol :lol
ahwwwwwwwwwwwww ...................... pay no attention to the nasty man :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Mine and Run's arrived today. Came in a box via courier and had to be signed for, so if anyone's not got theirs it might be because no-one at home to take your delivery? Thought he'd been buying something off e-Bay again.:eyes I got a ladies-fit polo (v nice), and I would say the material quality is better than the male version, slightly thicker - they must know women are more picky.:lol Thanks DP.:ok

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Hi DaftP Sorry to bother you again once more....I was wondering about the next order and if I was on it....having read last time that you could pay by paypal....I would like to do this as it would be much quicker for me..just give us a reply and I will set the wheels in motion...tyvm