URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $2k Virgin Freeroll - Missing Names and Queries Bump - none of these players claiming their spot? We're ok to get them all deleted? :loon

Guys - need your help to identify "unknown" players in the freeroll - please post your PL Usernames to avoid any risk of being booted out :ok
Danarama
dougie3
Fishyhook
Jace22
majorstua
N0tpR0
Orangelil
Playerxyz
pokaleg
RoBoot
south777
stonerose7
tammie1
Twicky
vorpal
xdavidx
hallelujah
punkers
spooky4
woodie16
The following players are in the lobby, and have been identified to their PL usernames - however have not made any posts and are therefore not eligible to play this time. If you feel this is unjust, then please email me at [email protected] outlining the contribution you feel you have made to PuntersLounge.
doodaa
dave488
Karl UK
Brentman
Milber

Re: PL $2k Virgin Freeroll - Missing Names and Queries

The following players are in the lobby' date= and have been identified to their PL usernames - however have not made any posts and are therefore not eligible to play this time. If you feel this is unjust, then please email me at >[email protected] outlining the contribution you feel you have made to PuntersLounge.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap gaf

Reinstalled via the PL link and still can't see it. Anyone got any ideas?
Sorry Guess - I don't want to seem like I'm takin the p'ss, cos P-Lady and I both re-installed and it worked.:unsure How about Live 'help'?

Reinstalled via the PL link and still can't see it. Anyone got any ideas?
Yeah very strange - anyone else and I'd take the same view as Mr V - but I know YOU know what you're doing...... Did you uninstall before reinstalling? (stab in the dark) As I understand it though, should be ok without reinstalling - that was the purpose behind the PIN's (and they've done you cos you're registered......)

Re: PL $2k Virgin Freeroll - Missing Names and Queries Sorted now, was just on the phone with them... I did uninstall first, but it worked on the second attempt when I deleted the folder manually from program files after the uninstall, guess something must have lingered that shouldn't, dunno what though since nobody else seemed to have the same problem. Guy on the phone confirmed I should have been able to see it anyway since it was hooked up correctly with my PIN, so no idea what the deal was, but all fixed. Cheers for the suggestions both :)

Re: PL $2k Virgin Freeroll - Missing Names and Queries Guess - It's always a good idea to use 'Search for Files and Folders' after you deinstall a program. In this case a search for 'Virgin' would show files belonging to Virgin Poker that haven't been removed by the deinstall. These can then be deleted manually. Of course, the search my also show files that you want to keep that aren't associated with Virgin Poker. *cough* *cough*