URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline mick - guy on the phone yesterday confirmed for me that even if I couldn't see the lobby, if I was registered it'd open anyway. So worst case scenario you don't have a lobby, you'll still be able to play :)

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

mick - guy on the phone yesterday confirmed for me that even if I couldn't see the lobby' date=' if I was registered it'd open anyway. So worst case scenario you don't have a lobby, you'll still be able to play :)[/quote'] And if you cant see the Table either, i'll tell you when to go all in ;) Trust me!! C.R. (I may not be a gynaecologist but I'll have a look :loon )

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Ladies & Gents, FYI : OK, Guys, I have re-registered "JeffsterGB", and will sit out on "JeffsterUK" Regards, Jeff Quote: Originally Posted by GotaFancy? Mate - haven't caught up on the forum yet, so don't know if there are any updates. The advice from Virgin worries me a little. Whether yours (on other Boss sites?? Seems strange) or someone elses - JeffsterUK and JeffesterGB must be different accounts. When you unregister - it is the account you are using JeffsterGB which is unregistered. The account you ARE NOT USING is left - JeffsterUK. I presume when you log on tonight, you will log on to the alias JeffsterGB - I don't see how you will get access to the account JeffsterUK. You will only have access to JeffsterGB (which you have currently unregistered)!!! I feel the best thing to do is to leave both accounts registered and agree that one of them remains on sitout and is not used by you. I propose you play JeffsterGB and ignore JeffsterUK. Have copied Paul in on this - if he disagrees I'm sure he'll let us know very quickly :ok. GaF

Ok who's Rerasta1 from Italy and kasap74 from who knows where?
Don't worry - we're aware of them (and others ;) ) - they're wasting their time - if they are not on the list of approved entrants, they will not win any prizes........

but they will knock qualified personnels out of the tourney ?
Maybe - but I'm afraid nothing we can do to remove them at this stage, so we'll just have to deal with them - what we can do is block their prizes if they get them

Maybe - but I'm afraid nothing we can do to remove them at this stage' date=' so we'll just have to deal with them - what we can do is block their prizes if they get them[/quote'] Surely a quick call to Admin at Virgin can be made? They must have a way of removing people? No?? :unsure Bit unfair to have Pkt A's, go all in and get stuffed by a "PaulRoss"** and go out to a non PL'er?? ** "PaulRoss" is slang for 7/2os :tongue2