URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

Sir Puntalot

Re: URGENT - Please check we are not about to kick you out of Virgin Freeroll

doesn't Jeffster have 2 entries ??
jeffsterJeffsterGB
jeffsterJeffsterUK
Yes, FG, Somehow I do : Hi GaF, I dont think its an account that I have forgotten about, as I only registered with Virgin purely to enter tomorrow's freeroll... I think that what probably happened is that when my details were submitted for the freeroll without a PIN number, they looked up my details on SO or Poker.co.uk, which are other Boss sites... I will contact support and let you know the score... Quote: Originally Posted by GotaFancy? Hiya Mate I'm guessing what has happened..... Your name was sent to Virgin without a PIN number - they have been creative and found you (or someone with a similar name) and put you in. But this was a different account (one you created but forgot about??) In this case, you actually have 2 accounts - would suggest your best bet is to get onto live help - explain the situation to them and get them to get rid of the account you have "forgotten" (if that is the case) The one you want removed from the freeroll is the one they registered for you - and presumably the one you don't have access to......so you'll need to get them to do it...... Please let me know how you get on...... GaF

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $2k Virgin Freeroll - Missing Names and Queries Hi - Do I need to do anything - cant log into vp til later The following - sorry - I don't know who you are - please step forward and identify yourselves or you will follow the same fate as those above.....

Danarama
Fishyhook
Jace22
N0tpR0
Orangelil
Playerxyz
RoBoot
Twicky
Warrateg
dougie3
majorstua
mm707
pokaleg
punkers
south777
spooky4
stonerose7
tammie1
vorpal
woodie16
xdavidx

doesn't Jeffster have 2 entries ??
jeffsterJeffsterGB
jeffsterJeffsterUK
Right, Folks.... I have been on to Virgin Poker support.... Apparently, my Sporting Odds account was also registered for tonights freeroll, and "you just need to un-register one of the ID's yourself, Sir..." However, whichever ID I un-register, the only one left in the tourney is "JeffsterUK", so that is what I shall play under tonight... I have also PMed this message to GaF and Paul Ross

booder8
dfense
doodaa
dave488
Karl UK
Brentman
Milber
The following - sorry - I don't know who you are - please step forward and identify yourselves or you will follow the same fate as those above.....
Danarama
Fishyhook
Jace22
N0tpR0
Orangelil
Playerxyz
RoBoot
Twicky
Warrateg
dougie3
majorstua
mm707
pokaleg - PR ok
punkers
south777 -
spooky4
stonerose7
tammie1
vorpal
woodie16 - PR ok
xdavidx

Re: URGENT - Please check we are not about to kick you out of Virgin Freeroll No new pl'ers or newbies will be allowed in, and I wish certain people wouldn't invite their friends just because there is a freeroll, next time I might take that member out as well as their friends - it's unfair, so think before you act. :ok

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline booder8 dfense doodaa dave488 Karl UK Brentman Milber Danarama Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 N0tpR0 Orangelil Playerxyz RoBoot Twicky Warrateg dougie3 majorstua mm707 pokaleg - PR ok punkers siapplepie south777 - spooky4 stonerose7 tammie1 vorpal woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline booder8 dfense doodaa dave488 Karl UK Brentman Milber Danarama Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 N0tpR0 - PR ok Orangelil Playerxyz RoBoot Twicky Warrateg dougie3 majorstua mm707 pokaleg - PR ok punkers siapplepie south777 - spooky4 stonerose7 tammie1 vorpal woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Hey Paul, I registered today for the freeroll but I just heard from Jeffers that coz I am a "newbie" I can't play this time. I want to unregister but Virgin Poker is being a pain in the ass, can't open the damn program. My nick is BozzAdios. Could you remove my name from the freeroll yourself? If not, I will try again in a short period of time! Hopefully I can participate in the next freeroll. :D Good luck to you all for this one!!!

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

Hey Paul, I registered today for the freeroll but I just heard from Jeffers that coz I am a "newbie" I can't play this time. I want to unregister but Virgin Poker is being a pain in the ass, can't open the damn program. My nick is BozzAdios. Could you remove my name from the freeroll yourself? If not, I will try again in a short period of time! Hopefully I can participate in the next freeroll. :D Good luck to you all for this one!!!
Thanks for understanding mate. :ok I'll add you to the list for removal which will now be done, 5 minutes before it starts.

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline booder8 dfense doodaa dave488 Karl UK Brentman Milber Danarama - PR ok Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 N0tpR0 - PR ok Orangelil Playerxyz RoBoot Twicky Warrateg dougie3 - PR ok majorstua mm707 pokaleg - PR ok punkers siapplepie south777 - spooky4 stonerose7 tammie1 vorpal woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline this is a bit of a stitch up ,the 1st time i came 2 this site was because i saw some of your members chatting on betfair poker forum advertising the freeroll a bit of misrepresentation i think!!! gr8 way 2 get punters on your site and then even greater way to dissappoint them........

this is a bit of a stitch up ' date='the 1st time i came 2 this site was because i saw some of your members chatting on betfair poker forum advertising the freeroll a bit of misrepresentation i think!!! gr8 way 2 get punters on your site and then even greater way to dissappoint them........[/quote'] Maybe you should look above before making comments like that and none of our members would advertise the freeroll.

this is a bit of a stitch up ' date='the 1st time i came 2 this site was because i saw some of your members chatting on betfair poker forum advertising the freeroll a bit of misrepresentation i think!!! gr8 way 2 get punters on your site and then even greater way to dissappoint them........[/quote'] Are you ONLY here because of the freeroll???? If you are YOU just dissapointed one of the Punters here... ME!!!! :@ Looks you're only here for the freeroll... IMO

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Hmmm manfredd = dougie3 = PR ok on the list I took it that meant you were allowed to play, so what was the complaint? That months ago people joined the site, haven't posted since but want to be in the freeroll?

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline sorry guys no i misread above but the ist i heard of this site was two of your members discussing on betfair a thousand apologies id had a bad week dropped a fair bit of cash and was looking for some freerolls till my luck changed very,very,sorry

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Stop disgracing the pl members here . If you're only here for the freeroll , i don't think you are welcome here . Paul was kind enough to do the freeroll thingy for members here and i don't think he appreciates this kind of comments by someone who only joined the forum . :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ . I guess i won't have kind words for players like you . BUZZ OFF :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad . By the way , i don't think pl has ever used freerolls to boost memberships , from what i know , we have a lot of talented members in this forum already . :nana :nana :nana :nana

this is a bit of a stitch up ' date='the 1st time i came 2 this site was because i saw some of your members chatting on betfair poker forum advertising the freeroll a bit of misrepresentation i think!!! gr8 way 2 get punters on your site and then even greater way to dissappoint them........[/quote']

Hmmm manfredd = dougie3 = PR ok on the list I took it that meant you were allowed to play, so what was the complaint? That months ago people joined the site, haven't posted since but want to be in the freeroll?
He complained before he saw he was eligible to play... Just had a go at us before he saw it... and that got the bitch up in me :lol :lol :lol (yes, she is in there... somewhere ;) )

Stop disgracing the pl members here . If you're only here for the freeroll , i don't think you are welcome here . Paul was kind enough to do the freeroll thingy for members here and i don't think he appreciates this kind of comments by someone who only joined the forum . :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ . I guess i won't have kind words for players like you . BUZZ OFF :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad . By the way , i don't think pl has ever used freerolls to boost memberships , from what i know , we have a lot of talented members in this forum already . :nana :nana :nana :nana
VERY WELL SAID :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap