URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

Sir Puntalot

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline

sorry guys no i misread above but the ist i heard of this site was two of your members discussing on betfair a thousand apologies id had a bad week dropped a fair bit of cash and was looking for some freerolls till my luck changed very' date='very,sorry[/quote'] Manfred, can you tell me where the betfair thread is please?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline come on guys calm down ive explained why and apologise profusely ive had a real bad week at the tables on top of which my dog died y/day just lost a companion of 16years and im not in the most sensible frame of mind i didnt mean any offence however if you want to throw me out go ahead and no i dont just play the freerolls only when ive had a bad run of cards and i use them to get my luck running again

come on guys calm down ive explained why and apologise profusely ive had a real bad week at the tables on top of which my dog died y/day just lost a companion of 16years and im not in the most sensible frame of mind i didnt mean any offence however if you want to throw me out go ahead and no i dont just play the freerolls only when ive had a bad run of cards and i use them to get my luck running again
Sorry to hear that Manfredd, but as I've already stated, you are fine to play. Leave the nasty buggers to me. ;) :welcome to PL Manfredd I would still like to see that Betfair thread - have you got a link to it?

come on guys calm down ive explained why and apologise profusely ive had a real bad week at the tables on top of which my dog died y/day just lost a companion of 16years and im not in the most sensible frame of mind i didnt mean any offence however if you want to throw me out go ahead and no i dont just play the freerolls only when ive had a bad run of cards and i use them to get my luck running again
Sorry about your dog and your friend... It is just that... it is usually not a good idea to have a go at everybody in a new forum... people get upsaid... Because we LIKE this forum... then it's a bit in our face when you soil it!!! But fair enough... Misunderstood... :welcome ...and good luck at the tables...and tonight!

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline booder8 dfense doodaa dave488 Karl UK Brentman Milber Danarama Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 N0tpR0 Orangelil Playerxyz - PR ok RoBoot Twicky Warrateg dougie3 majorstua mm707 - PR ok pokaleg - PR ok punkers siapplepie south777 - spooky4 stonerose7 tammie1 vorpal woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline :welcomemanfredd Well that was a turbulant start for ya, :rollin The only way is up, cause u can't get much lower:ok good fun, good craic, good advice thats why am here :nana (think am gonna cry :cry) I LOVE YOU GUYS:cry:cry(sniffle sniffle) I MEAN IT

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Rofl, keep me updated with the tourney guys :D Even tho I am not allowed to join you guys for a good game of poker I am still curious who is gonna do good or not good hehe. I've heard rumours that Jeffers is going to play very aggresive. :loon Btw, I don't think it's possible but can I chat on a table when the tourney is started?

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline DEADLINE!! Hope you stick around manfredd - we're not all that bad. (But you still don't get my blinds):ok Edit:- Hopefully just a typo that you're no longer "PR ok". Hopefully see you at the tables some time.

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Sorry Manfredd, my error - you are in. :ok booder8 - out dfense - out doodaa - out dave488 - out Karl UK - out Brentman - out Milber - out Danarama - PR ok Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 N0tpR0 - PR ok Orangelil Playerxyz - PR ok RoBoot Twicky Warrateg dougie3 - PR ok majorstua mm707 - PR ok pokaleg - PR ok punkers siapplepie - out south777 - spooky4 stonerose7 tammie1 vorpal woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx

Re: URGENT - You are out of Virgin Freeroll if listed here - 1pm Deadline Ok, here is the final list... booder8 - out dfense - out doodaa - out dave488 - out Karl UK - out Brentman - out Milber - out Danarama - PR ok Fishyhook - Virgin Poker Rep Jace22 - out N0tpR0 - PR ok Orangelil - PR ok Playerxyz - PR ok RoBoot - out Twicky - out Warrateg - out dougie3 - PR ok majorstua - out mm707 - PR ok pokaleg - PR ok punkers - out siapplepie - out south777 - out spooky4 - out stonerose7 - out tammie1 - out vorpal - out woodie16 - PR ok xdavidx - out kevinpub - out BozzAdios - out