Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Absolutely cracking game :clap :clap :clap :clap well done Rosie Well done hen and everyone else:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cow :cow :nana :nana :nana :cow :cow :cow :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

so runadrum' date=' how did waltypies get on lol[/quote'] Not in the game Mo, although did notice more cocky chat from him near near the end ! Was saying he should be in next one so will be interesting :lol Well done the final table :clap :clap

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hi all Congrats to plrose and heniek311 for taking down spots 1 and 2. A great showing overall from PL - I think you're bound to be the forum leaders :) Thanks to everyone from PL for attending and making it such an enjoyable game for everyone - played in a great spirit :tongue2 Added value prizes will be paid tomorrow afternoon, and the leaderboard will be updated once the other teams have told me who was playing for them. I have added your scores and ours (gambling.co.uk) to the forum leaderboard for now. To access it use the PL link earlier in this thread (maybe on post 1)? See you all for the next one :tongue2 Cheers Matt

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hen and Rose everywhere. Have we just got married? :lol Seriously, well deserved victory Rose, you were fantastic :notworthy. Absolutely awesome team performance guys. Well played every one :clap. Proud to be PLer :cry.

Hen and Rose everywhere. Have we just got married? :lol Seriously, well deserved victory Rose, you were fantastic :notworthy. Absolutely awesome team performance guys. Well played every one :clap. Proud to be PLer :cry.
As were you Hen, a much worthy opponent. We kicked their asses,eh? :D:D:D :gimme

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Couldnt help myself. That is from poker.co.uk forum :clap :clap :clap

post_new.gif Today, 10:57 PM #115
sentialsteve Rank: Player Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: unknown Posts: 56 vChips: 129.58 | (Donate) icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0ggs By the way, who is plrose (Bristol)? I'm sure I've seen his name at the poker.co.uk freerolls before?
All the players beginning with PL were from the Players Lounge. And bloody good they were to, extremely aggressive betting.
user_online.gifquote.gif

Couldnt help myself. That is from poker.co.uk forum :clap :clap :clap
post_new.gif Today, 10:57 PM #115
sentialsteve Rank: Player Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: unknown Posts: 56 vChips: 129.58 | (Donate) icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0ggs By the way, who is plrose (Bristol)? I'm sure I've seen his name at the poker.co.uk freerolls before?
All the players beginning with PL were from the Players Lounge. And bloody good they were to, extremely aggressive betting.
user_online.gifquote.gif
Because yeah, It would be a he.... :wall:wall:wall

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge There are some very interesting comments on the laddies forum regarding this...I point you to the below quote... ..we defo need to get more entrants for the next one, we were outnumbered heavily and there was alot (sic) of team playing going on, certainly with the PL players" Bosco I just don't think thats very nice. I'd like to tell them that no matter how many players they get, they'll still be outplayed. But that wouldn't make me a very gracious winner, so someone else might like to... Did anyone else percieve any team play, between us or ny other teams?