PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

runadrum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

cheers Paul Thanks for adding some real value :clap 64 in now, thanks everyone
Hi runadrum would love to play but cant pm (not enough posts) but I am known on the forum if you could email me the password I would be grateful I am on [email protected] Happy Birthday BTW:ok

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Thanks again Run for the freeroll,but could you tell the dealer to stop stiching me up.All in with me Queens and only 1 caller Mr Galronix with A 8 .The board destroyed me with 2 aces and 2 8's.Unbelievable.But i don't begrudge it.Gl all that are left. Finished me piece of cake so i'm off to Bed.

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Out in 40th - most enjoyable and I even put out GaF - mind you he did only have $10 at the time! :lol Very enjoyable tourney and I wish this was the format for the Monthly League Games - password protected freeroll and not a hungarian in sight!! :ok Enjoy the rest of your birthday Runadrum and thanks again for putting this on! :cheers

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Out in 10th. Don't mind too much, just played for the experience. One of the guys watching me have a go who's playing for me in the Sunday night semi-final over at Betfred wasn't particularly impressed with my play....too tight, not loose enough which is fair enough comment. Claim they know everything and won't be fazed by playing 'unplayable hands'. Eh. :\ Keep the prize....doesn't feel right for me to take gifts from the person having the birthday when I didn't get you anything. :ok

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March out in 4th, great tourney and great fun. Highlight of the evening; moface being unaware that the final table was trying to "sing" happy birthday to runadrum. :rollin Thanks again runadrum. Same time next year? :ok