PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

runadrum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March I make that not quite 50 expressing interest so have set up a Prima private table for 10pm tomorrow with a maximum of 100 players just in case ........

Table NamePL Cryptic Freeroll
Table Passwordby PM / email
Table TypeFreeroll
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players100
Date and Time for Tournament30 Mar 2006 - 10pm GMT
First PrizeRoyal Flush + £10
Second PrizeQuads + £5
Third PrizeFull House + £5
Fourth PrizeFlush
Fifth PrizeStraight
Sixth PrizeTrips
Seventh PrizeBottom Pair
Eighth PrizeRiver
Ninth PrizeTurn
Tenth PrizeFlop
Cash prizes for top 3, and non-cash prizes for the top 10 - the above are intended as cryptic clues to what those prizes might be (some of the clues are a lot more ambiguous than others !) Value of those prizes range from 31p to £2.99 but they are not in cash value order ! Good Luck everyone :ok

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

Runa - in the unlikely event that I win some money in your birthday freeroll' date=' I would like you to donate it to your favourite charity rather than send it to me.[/quote'] Cheers ColU - will be a pleasure to do so. An Aunt and Uncle of mine celebrate their golden wedding on Friday and have asked for donations to charity rather than gifts so would add it to that money :ok Good Luck

Happy Birthday, you :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Great tourney, Im in :D
Thanks Pene was just about to send you a PM as you weren't on this thread - so who gave you the password ! ;) (don't see your name on the list of entrants yet)

Thanks Pene was just about to send you a PM as you weren't on this thread - so who gave you the password ! ;) (don't see your name on the list of entrants yet)
Well, I am not THAT much in.... I'm up for it... he he...:) Have no password...

Well, I am not THAT much in.... I'm up for it... he he...:) Have no password...
sent :ok guys - if anyone plays on Prima in a different name perhaps could post it on here for my benefit if not others, ta. DrBruski and thegamehhh ?

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March ive downloaded pokertime and noticed peeps already reg.please please send me the password id love to play 2nite.i tryed to send you (runadrum) pm but wont let me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee im begging to be let in 2nite thanks tons bella