** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

runadrum

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March thank again runa... i should really read these threads i bit more before entering lol just seen the crptic clues thingy ahem :$ :$ :rollin , does that £5 automatically go into my account? oh yeah and a toilet spray or summit lol forgot

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

out in 4th, great tourney and great fun. Highlight of the evening; moface being unaware that the final table was trying to "sing" happy birthday to runadrum. :rollin Thanks again runadrum. Same time next year? :ok
oh yeah and that :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( , for shame lol, iam but a simpleton unlike you bigwigs:notworthy :notworthy

sorry mo' date=' no offence meant..........it was easy to miss.;)[/quote'] lol no probs, everyone was talking about different things got confused think it went "happy"... "birthday"... (me) "policeman" lmao hahahhahaaa:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin just call me terry!

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March birthdayfreeroll20068yk.jpg OK top 10 above if it's worked (have to re-read the instructions every time !) Thanks for all your thanks, it would not have been the same without all of you. :drums I might drop the cryptic gifts in the 2007 renewal but for this year they were as follows - 1st - Royal Flush - (royal) Bloo 2 in 1 toilet cleaning block - value 99p 2nd - Quads - a little car with 4 wheels which moves and flashes headlights to tell you your mobile is ringing if on silent (not seen it working) - value £2.99 (the star prize !) 3rd - Full House - gel room fragrance ("creates a calming mood in your home") - value 98p 4th - Flush - (ok a bit of a theme here) liquid rim for the loo ("cleans, foams and freshens") - value 89p 5th - Straight - probably just as well I won this - a 31p ruler ! 6th - Trips - plasters - value £1.23 7th - Bottom Pair - boxer shorts (brand new but reduced cos from a split multi-pack) size 33-35 ins - value £1.50 8th - River - tenuous this one but River Aire near here so Air(e) Freshener ("slow release gel") - value 98p 9th - Turn - not good this one - bird seed - value 35p (think tern although unlikely to get one in your back garden !) 10th - Flop - but not just the flop, the flip as well - size 9/10 - value £1.75 The money from me as well for 1, 2 & 3. SeasideShrimper (well done) and Lemonjon for you only is my email address - [email protected] - so you can send me your names and addresses. Everyone else in the top 10 - and well played all - I will send you a PM. :clap Stereoman - if you really don't want them, the flip flops were the one thing I have not yet bought. If you want me to I can add the £1.75 to the £3 I won from Paul for 5th and add both to the charity donation requested by my Aunt and Uncle for their golden wedding this Saturday. Finally, Gazza. I have never sent a man underwear before and after today we shall never speak of it again :rollin

PMSL ! :lol:lol:lol What fantastically imaginative prizes...You obviously have the same kind of sense of humour as myself, Runa :loon:loon
cheers jeffster I quite often need someone on the same wavelength as me (luckily Mrs Runa usually is) so I know where to look now :ok

£50 added to the pot by me personally for this considering Runadrum's generous thought. :ok Can't be added to the pot on bet365, so will have to be sent by cheque to the winners. Split as: 1st - £20 2nd - £12 3rd - £8 4th - £7 5th - £3 :ok
Can the winners PM me their name and address for a cheque, or bank details is even better and I'll transfer it tomorrow. :ok

It's alright runadrum, I don't need the flip-flops. The fact that I got a bye through to the second round in the PL heads-up tourney a while back is thanks enough from me.
Cheers stereo, you're a gentleman. If I remember right you did a lot better in the HU tourney than accept my bye so suspect I wouldn't have stood in your way :clap (not then anyway ;) ).

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Sorry I missed this - I was having a bit of fun in the Virgin Daily Freeroll with Sharpe1ne and reached the final table after dishing out about 10 consecetive bad beats in a row. Was gearing up for a good laugh when I felt a really bad twinge in my Jaw and within minutes was in complete agony. Still the same today so its off to the hospital later for me to see if they can find out whats wrong :sad:sad Hope you guys had a great night esp you Runa :ok

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Sorry i wasn't there longer runa - blame Marek for that. Committed with one of the first hands with KJ v KQ Q on river to boot. 120 chips left saw me run, after waiting for a hand, into AA. (67th) Glad to see it was a fun night. At the same time was playing on the Safetynet (finished 18th) and Million madness @ betfred (finished 18th) out manouvered, out-fought, out-thought and out-classed :( Congrats to the winners and again thanks to a top man for puting this together.

Was gearing up for a good laugh when I felt a really bad twinge in my Jaw and within minutes was in complete agony.
See my Voodoo magic worked then.Thats what you get for taking me out on the bubble:lol And only 10 bad beats dished out,try about 20.

8th - River - tenuous this one but River Aire near here so Air(e) Freshener ("slow release gel") - value 98p Stereoman - if you really don't want them, the flip flops were the one thing I have not yet bought. If you want me to I can add the £1.75 to the £3 I won from Paul for 5th and add both to the charity donation requested by my Aunt and Uncle for their golden wedding this Saturday.
Runa - If you can make use of the air freshener, I'd rather you add the 98p to the charity donation; it will cost you more in postage than the prize is worth m8. I've labelled the current air freshener in my bathroom 'Runadrum' so I'll think of you whenever I take a deep breath. :rollin

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March ok, who elso wants to blame me for their exit from last night tourny? I did start playing last night, but at some point posted a message about me having to leave the table (which was true) so decided to pass the chips a someone going all in with totally rubbish hands, knocked 2 people out (which I did not want to do, sorry Pocket Lady, AQ vs J5 :eyes ). I was even telling people what cards I held in my hand ffs... it wasn't a 'Hungarian style' trick. Danny, your AKo was not a banker. It cost me only a few chips to call with my K8o. I've seen worse hole cards winnng the hand. Vide above. I was advised to sit this out, so I did. I was away for at least 20 minutes. Managed to sort my thing out, had a look and saw I was still at the table so decided to sit down back again. Please donate my winnings to a charity (RSPCA preferably as far as the cash is concerned). Hope most of you had a good time last night :ok

ok' date=' who elso wants to blame me for their exit from last night tourny? [/quote'] I won't blame you for knocking me out, but you certainly didn't do me any favours! :lol My AK was no match for your 95o, when you picked up 2 pair! :lol Think that was the start of your 'Hungarian' run! :lol

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Runadrum Safe to say u can keep the plasters :rollin Keep them in a special cupboard, and if u ever need one, u can use a very special lemonjon plaster to help with the tears:cry and pain.:unsure Cheers again. Yours Dr Lemonjon :loon

Highlight of my night has to be knocking out ColU :clap No offence mate! top bloke but when it comes to Southend v Colchester its war! :lol
Fair enoughski. Just about sums up our season so far when compared to your mob. Bloody Sarfend. :wall