PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

runadrum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March

i would like to play, not so much for the prizes, more that i miss the friendly banter from maxim, and of course to wish run a happy birthday. only got 49 posts so im gona have to spam the site to make my 50 for PM:lol :lol
will be difficult for the banter not to be worth much much more than the prizes ! :lol

If you got room still then Ill be in. Havnt been in the poker scene for a while due to funds. Am I right in thinking youll be able to enter via any prima site?
not added up yet but will increase to 100 seats if need to - and yep any Prima :ok

Nice gesture. I will be available to play' date=' but from my understanding i can't receive PM's yet, so if someone emails me the password, I'll be there.[/quote'] You have NO contact details in your profile mate. Go to USER CP at top of page and update it :ok , Where do you usualy play by the way?

Re: PL Freeroll 10pm 30th March Rookie and Doob if you want to play I presume I can ask one of the mods to email you with the password, assuming your email is on your profile ? mods - is that right ? or can I display my email somewhere ? not that anyone would gatecrash for the prizes that will be on offer but it will not be open to new joiners !

mods - is that right ? or can I display my email somewhere ?
If they have put an email in their profile when signing up then we can see it ....... if they give permission here then we can email them details :ok

Rookie and Doob if you want to play I presume I can ask one of the mods to email you with the password, assuming your email is on your profile ? mods - is that right ? or can I display my email somewhere ? not that anyone would gatecrash for the prizes that will be on offer but it will not be open to new joiners !
I Think that if someone didn't have PM yet and no Contact details( Why not?) it may be best for someone to vouch for them to you mate:ok Its your gig :nana

Easy enough I would say and some give free $10 just for joining. I probably favour 32Red (can't remember if they give the $10) but perhaps others can comment on best one to join ?
32Red give free £10 but beware of their conditions: To be eligible for the $10 Instant Bonus & $25 Play Through Bonus, the minimum deposit amount is $50. Once the Instant Bonus has been credited, players will not be allowed to withdraw until they have staked over $50 at the poker tables. Players will be credited with the $25 Play Through Bonus once total stakes at the poker tables have exceeded $1,400. Kind offer RunaDrum, I will enter the Betfair City AM freeroll at 8.30, so am almost certain to be free by 10PM :clap