• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: My First Royal!!!

never had a single one!!!!
Wouldn't worry about it Danno, it's nothing to shout about really. I mean, all you do is win that one hand. Just rememebered something that happened many moons ago on ChecknRaise. I think it was one of the freerolls during beta testing days, before they moved to the new network. On the board there was K Q J 10, all diamonds. Someone went all-in... he had the 9 for a straight flush. You guessed it, another player was holding the A. Wonder if that would qualify for a bad beat if it was on a cash table??? Has anyone seen any RF's on cash tables, or do they mostly occur on tourney tables... when the poker room doesn't have to pay out! ;)

Re: My First Royal!!! had 6 or 7 in my early days then nothing till last week then hit one holding 10 clubs 7 hearts luckily no betting till after the river and J q K A on the table I just called so they could all see my royal one had 9 clubs so probably would have had my raise called

Re: My First Royal!!! The Pro, I usually play cash tables only and I've seen plenty. I've had three myself in the same month (they used to call me Royal Rose- not that I would have even mentioned it if you hadn't asked about the cash tables) Why do you think Cash tables are different? The same odds of it happening apply to cash tables as well as tourneys On one of my royals I also won a $300 Royal bonus, so they do pay. Its not a conspiracy, y'know

Re: My First Royal!!! was playing betfred freeroll tonight and i also hit a royal flush.was well excited until i made the min bet and everyone folded.lol.but still it felt pretty cool to hit it anyway.:D can anyone explain how my name is beside this post??? i didnt write this but i am able to edit it. i wasnt even on betfred last night....freaky

The Pro, I usually play cash tables only and I've seen plenty. I've had three myself in the same month (they used to call me Royal Rose- not that I would have even mentioned it if you hadn't asked about the cash tables) Why do you think Cash tables are different? The same odds of it happening apply to cash tables as well as tourneys On one of my royals I also won a $300 Royal bonus, so they do pay. Its not a conspiracy, y'know
Only asking, cos some sites put messages up when players win the RF bonus. Oh, and everything in online poker is a conspiracy :tongue2

Re: My First Royal!!! Its like buses ............................ I've been playing most nights for almost a year and a half ......................... often playing 4 tables at the same time ...................................... not one royal flush .....................all of a sudden 2 come at once :eek I never play limit poker but decided to give it a go to clear some bonus money ($1/$2 limit clocks up raked hands really quickly)................... things were going quite well then this hand came along :D :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow 2ndroyalflushin1day9gr.jpg

• 3 months later...

nice 1 jolly:ok nice pot as well:D . ive had 2 royals so far 1 diamond and 1 heart so got the red ones done just the black ones to get now.
had two (or actually three but was sat out and told about it afterwards !) seem to remember one red and one green ! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: My First Royal!!! :dude royalflop0gg.jpg Been meaning to post this, it happened in my first game after i read Danny Cash's thread about his first royal the other night. Was gonna say things come in 3's, and sure enough Alex gets one.:clap This is my 6th royal in about a year and a half of playing,:loon but it's definately the most beautiful. All in descending order and everything.:notworthy Magic.:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...