** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) :lol

Brael, Having a quick threesome with Dolly and her sister!!:nana By the way f%%k the Masons Lodge - Punterslounge is the new secret society.:rollin
lmao I might not win anything tonight but the banter should be good!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

I'm on it mate' date=' just putting the nipper to bed, be patient:ok[/quote'] PMSL:rollin

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) As one of the many who have joined today I would like to say that I had never heard of this forum before and only found out about it on Betfair. I did not ask for the password as I was already registered in the 8pm Bet365 $5000 freeroll and would not have been able to play in both (As you can see from the time of this message I did not last long). Now that I have found this forum I expect to use it a lot more in future as a lot of interesting topics are here. If I can find time away from the poker tables.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) :welcome:welcome Hedonist. Looking forward to hearing a lot more from you in the future. If you want some good banter join us in the SO dollar-up on a monday or wednesday. PL usually make up about 25% of the entrants:)

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

As one of the many who have joined today I would like to say that I had never heard of this forum before and only found out about it on Betfair. I did not ask for the password as I was already registered in the 8pm Bet365 $5000 freeroll and would not have been able to play in both (As you can see from the time of this message I did not last long). Now that I have found this forum I expect to use it a lot more in future as a lot of interesting topics are here. If I can find time away from the poker tables.
Hi Hedonist, pokermart82 and all the other new members:welcometo the PL :ok Normally new members would get a much warmer welcome than has been apparent as its quite a friendly place :) The sudden influx of people who were only joining to receive the password for the freeroll has dampened the welcome a bit. Hope everyone enjoys the place and sticks around :ok

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Thats the kind of day i've bloody had!!!!!!! Sitting all-in with full house 666 with 10's and get beat with another full-house , yes you've guessed - 10's with 6's :\ You just gotta larf :rollin BEER HERE I COME :beer