** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

Yet again Punter's Lounge brings you freerolls that other forums could only dream about. :dude A petty £1000 freeroll - oh dear, that's not good enough! :spank So how about a £2000 freeroll?:loon You better believe it. :cow :nana A huge thanks goes to >Betfair Poker for sponsoring this freeroll. :clap :clap Please follow these rules to enter. ;) 1. Sign up to >Betfair Poker through the link provided. 2. Send your >Betfair Poker screen name, full name and email address you registered with >Betfair Poker to [email protected] Date & Time - Saturday December 17th at 8:30pm The table will be password protected and emailed or sent by PM to entrants nearer the time. ;) Oh yes, you are spoiled and once again a massive thanks to >Betfair Poker for this. :ok

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair!

any restrictions on new members?
Well, let's just say I won't allow a plethora of people in just for the freeroll, I will allow some but not an absolute shitload. ;) We do have to respect Betfair would like some new sign ups as well, so it has to cut both ways a bit. ;)

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair!

Well, let's just say I won't allow a plethora of people in just for the freeroll, I will allow some but not an absolute shitload. wink2.gif
Several of my younger brothers (Paul, Steve, John) have been promising to get involved with punters lounge for months. They (unlike me) are committed (and they should be) horse racing fans whom I'm gradually converting into Pokerites. I'm their technical support :D, they tend to have problems finding all the buttons in the keyboard ("CAPS LOCK - whats that do" types :rollin ). This might just be the angle I need to pursuade them to get involved with PL. I assume (I think when I joined up that was the rule anyway) that any new comers (including my bro's) have to put up a minimum number of meaningful posts before they qualify for the freeroll. So don't be suprised if you see some more scousers appearing :drums .