** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!)

That has to go down as the quote of the day for me - anyone else?:lol
Well, it has to be admitted that he has a point, Paul. In your original post you didn't actually specify that it was not open to rude, freeloading idiots who can't even be bothered to try to disguise the fact that they have no interest in Punters Lounge beyond the desire to win some money for free.

Well, it has to be admitted that he has a point, Paul. In your original post you didn't actually specify that it was not open to rude, freeloading idiots who can't even be bothered to try to disguise the fact that they have no interest in Punters Lounge beyond the desire to win some money for free.
:rollin :rollin I won't be playing myself, but........ To all the new members that have signed up, and intend staying welcome to the PL.:ok To all the scabs who have just signed up to try and get an entrance into a PL MEMBERS tournament, get lost!:@

They're flooding in now - none of them can even be bothered to read the thread from the start. :wall It's times like this that I wish I had my gun handy!!!:lol
No problem mate. You can borrow a couple of mine violent-smiley-006.gifviolent-smiley-027.gifviolent-smiley-035.gifviolent-smiley-007.gifviolent-smiley-009.gifviolent-smiley-020.gifviolent-smiley-090.gifviolent-smiley-008.gifviolent-smiley-070.gifviolent-smiley-021.gifviolent-smiley-002.gif Hope they aid our Anglo-European relations!! On the other hand a definite :welcome to those who stick around and contribute, and help make the forum such a great place. I've only been a member a month or so, but I couldn't live without it!!:notworthy

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) I think Chala and Slapdash summed it up best.:lol I won't be able to make it either but hope everyone enjoys it and thanks to all at PL for organising yet another excellent freeroll.:ok

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair!

Why does that not surprise me in the slightest? :rollin :rollin :rollin
Bucharest is Romania, not Hungary, TQM. Different country altogether! I spent an enjoyable couple of weeks in Romania a couple of years ago, guys, although I only passed through Bucharest briefly. Anyway, I hope you understand why you're not being allowed in this freeroll and I hope you stick around. If you do speak Hungarian then we might have a job for you!

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) atunci sa va dau la mooie pisamas pe rasa voastra de infecti kkamas pe forumu vostru si pe natia voastra... daca aveti habar ce scrie aici , atunci sa stiti ca deja v-am futut mamele si trec la sore care nus chiar asha bucati dar tot le dau o muie la revedere idiotii pooli mele ai salut pe fratii mei romani si daca aflati vreunu parola pizdii va rog trimiteti-mi o "scrisoare" sau pe mesager la : zgabitza facem skimb de parole cand vreti voi le am pe toate :D bye bye

atunci sa va dau la mooie pisamas pe rasa voastra de infecti kkamas pe forumu vostru si pe natia voastra... daca aveti habar ce scrie aici , atunci sa stiti ca deja v-am futut mamele si trec la sore care nus chiar asha bucati dar tot le dau o muie la revedere idiotii pooli mele ai salut pe fratii mei romani si daca aflati vreunu parola pizdii va rog trimiteti-mi o "scrisoare" sau pe mesager la : zgabitza facem skimb de parole cand vreti voi le am pe toate :D bye bye
I think it's safe to assume he's not wishing us a merry christmas!! :lol

atunci sa va dau la mooie pisamas pe rasa voastra de infecti kkamas pe forumu vostru si pe natia voastra... daca aveti habar ce scrie aici , atunci sa stiti ca deja v-am futut mamele si trec la sore care nus chiar asha bucati dar tot le dau o muie la revedere idiotii pooli mele ai salut pe fratii mei romani si daca aflati vreunu parola pizdii va rog trimiteti-mi o "scrisoare" sau pe mesager la : zgabitza facem skimb de parole cand vreti voi le am pe toate :D bye bye
can anybody from Wales help us out here ? :unsure

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) you are wrong my friends just askin why i can`t join the freeroll again like the decision to not give me the pass are mistakes just wanted to proove this ty vm Happy holidays to all , even to admins and moderators from punters lounge bye

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Just thinking, what about a 'VIP' forum for people who' have made enough posts (OK so I've probably got a few more to go!). Another forum that I'm a member of, a cashback site, has this and its very useful resource. Is that a good idea? :dude

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair!

Bucharest is Romania, not Hungary, TQM. Different country altogether! I spent an enjoyable couple of weeks in Romania a couple of years ago, guys, although I only passed through Bucharest briefly. Anyway, I hope you understand why you're not being allowed in this freeroll and I hope you stick around. If you do speak Hungarian then we might have a job for you!
Yes I understood why I'm not allowed, and... as I said before there is no problem. Maybe I'll be in the next turney ;) I hope you enjoied visiting Romania. About Hungarian..., Unfortunately I don't speak Hungarian.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Hi Sylver and Bitza :welcome , this is one great forum to belong to. Investing your time in contributing both by reading the posts and writing some pays off. Hang around and contribute, join the monthly tournaments and I'm sure you'll be welcome in future freerolls. I keep trying to pursuade 3 of my poker playing brothers to get off their backsides and get involved :wall (it makes financial sense!) but they don't contribute to the forum (mind you they are IT challenged) - much as I love them they ain't getting the password! Contribution #8 in this thread does effectively say that just joining for the freeroll is (quite rightly IMHO) not going to get you into the freeroll. Whats sites do you play on with what ids? If you see me around (I'm philossify/phil2211/wpr1 on different sites) then say hello.

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Just a note about the new restrictions on the poker chat on the betfair site: When any player goes all-in ...no chat is allowed at all. Sometimes I have hit a problem where the message says I cannot post if I have less than $1000 in my account. Noticed this twice in MTTs so it may well be a very quiet night tonight. Just gone through the betfair forum and found that it is observer chat that requires a minimum $1000 dollars in your account.

Guest gazza271

Re: The PL "Christmas Cracker" Freeroll with Betfair! (Sat Dec 17th 8:30pm!) Only 64 people in:loon Are we expecting a late rush ? Do we know the payout structure or is that secret until the off:D