Bit of Fun Glorious Goodwood Lucky 15 Competition

Due to the clamour of popular demand…

I’ll do the admin again as @Zilzalian will only find a way to get out of it, if the following admin terms are acceptable.

• One post every day containing that day’s L15 (no editing them all in a single post as I recall someone favouring last time)
  • One post after the bet has been settled confirming any returns. Even if there’s no return, confirmation would be appreciated. Again, don’t update via edits as I’d have to trawl back through the thread.
  • Updates by the end of the day would be appreciated but I’ll allow them up to noon the next day. Any updates after that will be settled as nil return with no adjustment regardless of the actual return!

In terms of the general rules I’d propose going with what we had last time:

•  
  1. One lucky15 per day settled to 20p (either 20p win or 10p ew).

2. No cash out allowed for comp purposes.

3. Preferably bets would be real and not just paper picks, screenshots preferred.

4. Kudos and bragging rights will be the only prize.

5. “Wind ups allowed. Sensitive sorts need not apply.”

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Just checking in case that post was supposed to contain the screenshot of your bet!

Well it was but not essential @LeMale had an exemption LTO because he couldn't work out how to do it and BBBC covered him in the end not sure what @The Equaliser and @MCLARKE excuse is though. but it is what it is a fun thingy madingy.

Edited by Zilzalian

22 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Well it was but not essential @LeMale had an exemption LTO because he couldn't work out how to do it and BBBC covered him in the end not sure what @The Equaliser and @MCLARKE excuse is though. but it is what it is a fun thingy madingy.

Sorry it was just that I saw your empty post & didn’t want you to think you’d posted your selections when you hadn’t. Only saw the subsequent post later on.