I'll try 5pt wins top 3  

415 curr 

Blue emperor's    8.0 15/2 

Current option  7.8  40/1 

Joe masseria    7.4 

Farnborough    7.4 

5pt wins top 2 

3pt ew doubles top 2 in both races for a bit of Sunday excitement 

What a jumps card for tomorrow, it’s like a mini Cheltenham with the Irish sending a few over. As Frank would say to his wife  “Betty I’m Excited “ 

2.05 Cartmel , Walking The Walk 7/13rd 

He’s actually third on ratings,  so I’m thinking outside the box , but the top two I feel won’t like this big field and with a few front runners going off at it I think the selection can pounce late . 

2.30 Uttoxeter,  Hatcher 9/2

2.40 Cartmel ,  Too Friendly 7/12nd so close ran a blinder 

3.12 Uttoxeter, Definite Plan 12/1

3.52 Uttoxeter, Sacre Couer 3/1 

5 points win each 

Edited by Villa Chris

Nobel Anthem    -                                             4 10 Wsr/                      1/40th of a pt win       16/1       - U/P

Arthurs Quay      -                                             2 05 Ctm/                      1/40th of a pt ew        14/1       -   WON

Broken Ice          -                                              2 05 Ctm/                      1/40th 0f a pt ew        16/1       -   U/P

Band of outlaws                                               2 40 Ctm/                      1/40th of a pt ew        22/1       -   U/P

Fidux                                                                  3 12 Utx/                        1/40th of a pt ew       20/1        -  4th   

Russian Diamond                                            3 12 Utx/                        1/40th of a pt ew       44/1        - U/P

Edited by black rabbit

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

3.00 curr rockingham 

Laugh a minute 8.4 16/1 

Love day  8.4 16/1 

Came from dark  8.1 15/2 

Master matt     7.8 

John rigging    7.8 

I'll try 5pt wins top 3  

415 curr 

Blue emperor's    8.0 15/2 

Current option  7.8  40/1 

Joe masseria    7.4 

Farnborough    7.4 

5pt wins top 2 

3pt ew doubles top 2 in both races for a bit of Sunday excitement 

Laugh a minute has gotta go close in this.

0.15 e/w l15 bet365  not bog   4.5 pts invested

Michaelas Boy @ 14/1
Curragh 15:00 - Winner
6 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.00

delete@1x.png

No More Porter @ 10/1
Curragh 16:15 - Winner
6 - 1/ 5
Returns £0.00

delete@1x.png

Didtheyleaveuoutto @ 10/1
Cartmel 15:21 - Winner
3 - 1/ 5

Returns £0.00

delete@1x.png

Band of Outlaws @ 14/1
Cartmel 14:40 - Winner
4 - 1/ 5

Blimey ..... Augustus Rodin has drifted from 1/4 to 1/3 this morning for the Irish Derby (3.40 Curragh)

Given his unexplained flop in the Guineas it might be worth looking for an EW alternative

Obvious choice is White Birch at 7/1 bet365....... 2nd in the Dante, 3rd in the Derby, thought to be better suited by today's more conventional track compared to Epsom. If the Derby form holds up he looks a shoe in for a place and the form does look solid with the 2nd and 6th both winning Royal Ascot races next time out

At bigger odds might be best to look for something a bit less exposed ........... maybe Up and Under 20/1 wm hill. He's only had 3 runs and in them has finished 2nd to the subsequent Derby 2nd and 3rd ........ so he might not have to improve much to be amongst the Epsom Derby horses

33 minutes ago, Villa Chris said:

3.00 Curragh 

Laugh A Minute 10.04 12/1

Master Matt 10.01 16/1

Came From The Dark 9.74 6/1

Big Gossey 9.57 10/1

Jon Riggens 9.19 5/1

There seems to be a lot of confidence behind John riggens....he has collateral form with laugh a minute giving him a strong shout ....I might add a small saver 

Organdi 3:12 Uttox (33/1 6 places skybet. 40/1 5 places everywhere else). Backed her last time at Cartmel and she ran a nice race, possibly going for home too soon. Down a useful 2lb for that and has a nicer racing weight today after lumping round 11st 11lb there. Skybet paying 6 places, so she's worth a nibble e/w as she's in form and a bit underrated.

Twig is the fav and is the most obvious one with the claimer taking 7lb off. 

Very poor, never looked like getting involved 🤢 Twig battled well to win.

Edited by yossa6133

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

There seems to be a lot of confidence behind John riggens....he has collateral form with laugh a minute giving him a strong shout ....I might add a small saver 

The value looks to have gone on that one.  Forecast at 7/1 and now into about 4/1 it's become a bandwagon horse and is not for me.  Laugh A Minute looks to be well drawn so I'll put that one in an L15

15 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

4.15 Curr Current Option 0.50 ew 25/1 6 p

I am having a small wager on @richard-westwood's 2nd top rated horse.  I would have thought that Ben Coen would have chosen the best Johnny Murtagh horse so I'll leave it out

Very well done to @richard-westwood with Blues Emperor, I chose the wrong horse once again

23 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

What a jumps card for tomorrow, it’s like a mini Cheltenham with the Irish sending a few over. As Frank would say to his wife  “Betty I’m Excited “ 

2.05 Cartmel , Walking The Walk 7/13rd 

He’s actually third on ratings,  so I’m thinking outside the box , but the top two I feel won’t like this big field and with a few front runners going off at it I think the selection can pounce late . 

2.30 Uttoxeter,  Hatcher 9/2

2.40 Cartmel ,  Too Friendly 7/12nd so close ran a blinder 

3.12 Uttoxeter, Definite Plan 12/1

3.52 Uttoxeter, Sacre Couer 3/1 

5 points win each 

Enjoyed watching the racing today even though I’m sofa ridden with Covid. Was gutted for Too Friendly who ran a very brave race beaten by a head . No winners .

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 +95.19