** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat-Monday 29th May.

Organdi 3:30 Cartmel (18/1). This one has drifted like a barge but I thought she had a decent chance when I looked through last night. Finished ahead of Irish Prophecy at Worcester and Warwick (again gets 3lb here). One of the few that likes fast ground and hopefully the low-key return at Aintree was to get ready for this. First try at this kind of trip but should get it round here.

Villa Chris has gone for Irish Prophecy and will no doubt beat me again 

Good run, went to the front after the last but Dee Star has won easy in the end, I thought he was high enough in the weights but loves this track.

Edited by yossa6133

Quiet day .....just 1 race of any interest today 

130 winds 

A sure welcome  8.0 28/1 

Lord p   16/1 

Very open race but computer has these rated as value bets today .....they are out of form so will have to come good on the day but undoubtedly value to play today so as I'll probably be waiting for the weekend racing I'll try 10pt ew both for a bit of excitement and I'll be happy with a place 🤣

10 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Organdi 3:30 Cartmel (18/1). This one has drifted like a barge but I thought she had a decent chance when I looked through last night. Finished ahead of Irish Prophecy at Worcester and Warwick (again gets 3lb here). One of the few that likes fast ground and hopefully the low-key return at Aintree was to get ready for this. First try at this kind of trip but should get it round here.

Villa Chris has gone for Irish Prophecy and will no doubt beat me again 😁

Hard race to predict purely because of the distance and it’s quite competitive. The favourite is flying at the minute but hasn’t got much in hand regarding his mark at the age of 10 imo but we’ll see. Good luck again Yossa .

Edited by Villa Chris

5 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Villa Chris has gone for Irish Prophecy and will no doubt beat me again 😁

At least you managed to stay up 😀

Ballinrobe 6.30 

Peregrine Run 12/1

Won in the UK off 147 top weight beating the decent Tea Clipper on its last run. Runs off 144 in Ireland today plus 7Ibs claimer so effectively 137 . 13 years of age and first run after a break but good record fresh. Seems to still have a touch of class about him. The price is worth a shot .

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Quiet day .....just 1 race of any interest today 

130 winds 

A sure welcome  8.0 28/1 

Lord p   16/1 

Very open race but computer has these rated as value bets today .....they are out of form so will have to come good on the day but undoubtedly value to play today so as I'll probably be waiting for the weekend racing I'll try 10pt ew both for a bit of excitement and I'll be happy with a place 🤣

Started last ....but ran on 4th ...Will get paid at that 20/1 ew.. lord p !!...with a better start that woukd have been close 

Posted up 2 pt L15 & Acca on Daily (first lost)

2.30 Leic Ciao Adios 0.5 w at 13/2 (cover bet for Marbuzet in the multiple)

So far 2.50 stakes

Missed 2 winners so far so the rest of the day may not go well 🙁

2.35 Leic Crows Nest 0.50ew at 18/1 3p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small win double on the L15 of 1.59 and 2.30 returned on Crows Nest = a tiny profit on the day of 0.39 = MTD -43.84 & YTD -114.19

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

8 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Decent jumps card at Cartmel today 

2.55 Scrum Diddly 3/1 2nd

3.30 Irish Prophecy 7/1 bog 

4.05 Return Ticket 5/1 bog won 7/1

4.40 De Barley Basket 3/1 3rd 

5 points win each 

Well Return Ticket got me out the crap with the win as I messed up calculating the 3.30. The winner Dee Star was my top rated by 0.02 of a point over Irish Prophecy so apologies there. It is what it is though and it’s a losing bet which is annoying.  15 points profit so far with one race to go in Ireland. 

I thought Irish Prophecy ran very well after a break with 3.5 stretching him too much and him weakening three out then refusing the last . Will come down a few Ibs for that and will be fitter for the run, so I’ll be keeping an eye and where he goes next . Hopefully something between 3m and 3.2m and not too much of a high class race.

RTF BS Andre Fabre has had 13 runners in 11 races over 2 days Sunday  4 won 1 2nd 1 3rd.

Monday 3 won 1 2nd  2 up. (2 runners in 2 races, 1 50/1 forecast) 

RTF40% Any smart arse want to explain that?

Edited by Zilzalian

7 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Ballinrobe 6.30 

Peregrine Run 12/1

Won in the UK off 147 top weight beating the decent Tea Clipper on its last run. Runs off 144 in Ireland today plus 7Ibs claimer so effectively 137 . 13 years of age and first run after a break but good record fresh. Seems to still have a touch of class about him. The price is worth a shot .

The old boy didn’t have the legs 

15 points profit on day 

P/L jump season start date 8th October 2022 +42.82

Ballinrobe 7.30

Mystic power

Win by 5+ lengths

@ 5/6

First foal of Annie power.

She won all three of her bumpers. Always a worry when the trainer sends his newcomers into battle without a claimer, but this runner on breeding should be a stone clear of most of these.

Yorkshire Escape

Each way

For Gordon Elliott may be the one to follow him home.

Has a five pound claimer on board and the benefit of a run.

Edited by sporting sam