L15 + EW Acca at Kem

5.20 Twin Jets 6/5

5.55 Family Business 9/1

6.25 Move It Like Minnie 5/1

6.55 Our Jet 4/1

1 x 0.10 win L15 = 1.50 and 1 x 0.50 Acca = 2.50 poss ret 484.29

RESULTS UPDATE

B/FWD -3.38

Just 1 winner at short odds and a non-runner.  Returned 0.54 so a loss of 1.96.  This makes my MTD -5.34 c/fwd

Punchestown

340- WALK WITH PAUL 9/1 ( 4 places ) 3rd 10/1 

450- TAX FOR MAX 8/1 ( 5 places ) 2nd 9/1 

600- ARUNTOTHEQUEEN 16/1 ( 4 places ) 👎

745- MAJESTIC TOPAZ 33/1 ( 4 places ) 👎

prices b.o.g. bet365 

£3.00 staked 

£6.990.91 max return .

no pomagne for me tonight , just council pop 👎

Edited by calva decoy

1 hour ago, calva decoy said:

Punchestown

340- WALK WITH PAUL 9/1 ( 4 places )

450- TAX FOR MAX 8/1 ( 5 places ) 

600- ARUNTOTHEQUEEN 16/1 ( 4 places ) 

745- MAJESTIC TOPAZ 33/1 ( 4 places ) 

prices b.o.g. bet365 

£3.00 staked 

£6.990.91 max return .

Joining the madhouse calva 👍

Wolverhampton    5.55    Well Prepared    18/1ew    4pl
Wolverhampton    8.00    Huscari               11/1ew    4pl
Wolverhampton    8.30    Outrace              12/1ew    
Wolverhampton    9.00    May Remain         8/1ew    4pl
£3.00 ew lucky15
potential returns £3,677.00

21 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I often wonder if a profit could also be had if you bet these selections as singles as well as a lucky 15. …

Oh no - you've done it now - you will wake up all the statisticians - I can hear the keyboards rattling as I speak 🤣

I had the same thought a couple of days ago and decided to place ew singles and win bets on all the selections to see if there was a profit to be made - but so far only on 3rd day - signs of promise though 👍

I reckon we'll get some more stats before the day is out 😄

11 minutes ago, justanotherpunter said:

Oh no - you've done it now - you will wake up all the statisticians - I can hear the keyboards rattling as I speak 🤣

I had the same thought a couple of days ago and decided to place ew singles and win bets on all the selections to see if there was a profit to be made - but so far only on 3rd day - signs of promise though 👍

I reckon we'll get some more stats before the day is out 😄

If you could get a decent winner most days or some big e/w but i think with out crunching the figures I would say a lucky 15 or 31 is more profitable in the long run but😂

35 minutes ago, justanotherpunter said:

Oh no - you've done it now - you will wake up all the statisticians - I can hear the keyboards rattling as I speak

I think I've scratched my itch on this subject and have moved on to concentrating on stuff that I can actually bet on and win on myself so you can take your tin helmet off and come out of the trench!

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I often wonder if a profit could also be had if you bet these selections as singles as well as a lucky 15. …

No idea. I spent enough time on the theory of lucky 15s without tracking other people's bets for them! :) All I'll say is that any punter (loser, winner or break even) can expect to get a better return from L15s than singles IF they're getting double or treble the odds for only one winner. My advice would be follow the winning punters and swerve the losing ones!

31 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

I would say a lucky 15 or 31 is more profitable in the long run

You might be right. If only someone had done a load of analysis on the subject! :eyes

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I think I've scratched my itch on this subject and have moved on to concentrating on stuff that I can actually bet on and win on myself so you can take your tin helmet off and come out of the trench!

No idea. I spent enough time on the theory of lucky 15s without tracking other people's bets for them! :) All I'll say is that any punter (loser, winner or break even) can expect to get a better return from L15s than singles IF they're getting double or treble the odds for only one winner. My advice would be follow the winning punters and swerve the losing ones!

You might be right. If only someone had done a load of analysis on the subject! :eyes

Ignore me Harry - Alex obviously wants some answers - I'm only pulling a chain 👍

I suppose it would be good if somebody has some answers to his question - I just keep a record in excel - I open a new tab and keep a record for a week or two and see if the bank balance goes up or down - If all good then I keep going if not then drop it like a hot brick

13 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

Ignore me Harry - Alex obviously wants some answers - I'm only pulling a chain 👍

I suppose it would be good if somebody has some answers to his question - I just keep a record in excel - I open a new tab and keep a record for a week or two and see if the bank balance goes up or down - If all good then I keep going if not then drop it like a hot brick

Over the long term you will be better off with the L15 purely because of the bonus elements that you don't get with singles.