** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DAILY LUCKY 15

5 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

For the sherry drinkers yesterday winner and 2 places payed £17.32 for a 10p e/w stake ?

yes but a 20p win paid a tenner anyway, and if the other gg had of won it would have paid £57,20 therein lies the difference..

interesting aside from that looks like i cocked up with todays selection i put up Sulochana ex hughie morrison horse first but didn't put the time and meeting and so Micheal has missed it (my fault) and added agapi mia instead. I should concentrate on the job in hand instead of winding peeps up.

58 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

yes but a 20p win paid a tenner anyway, and if the other gg had of won it would have paid £57,20 therein lies the difference..

interesting aside from that looks like i cocked up with todays selection i put up Sulochana ex hughie morrison horse first but didn't put the time and meeting and so Micheal has missed it (my fault) and added agapi mia instead. I should concentrate on the job in hand instead of winding peeps up.

?? can’t help myself bought bottle of sherry with the £7.00 ??told you the French conte wins if not I will be calling it a French c£@t ? good luck today feel a good day coming on ??

34 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It's all a bit of a case of throwing a dice really in terms of which ones we pick. I had one of my best days for ages yesterday but none of the selections I mentioned on the forum came anywhere,

Find a dart better ??

11 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

well to be honest my speed figures suggested alseyoob had a pretty good chance to plave prob was it was 80/1 when i was picking but 50/1 when i placed the bet, well that's my excuse anyway. ?

Hope you one comes in tonight in deauville to go with my 40/1 place ??

20 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

well to be honest my speed figures suggested alseyoob had a pretty good chance to plave prob was it was 80/1 when i was picking but 50/1 when i placed the bet, well that's my excuse anyway. ?

couldn't believe that 80/1 Alseyoob, i took 40s last night, tried to go in again at 80s but missed it so didn't bother, good luck with the other, im on Prince Eiji too, and Long Kiss in the 5:30

50 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

1 hour ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

You know it makes sense ??

bet your got good cash out now hit the button ?good luck with the last ??

43 minutes ago, BBBC said:

Is that @MCLARKE trying to steal the credit for my selection in the table? ?

Thats a dangerous game you are playing unless you are after most losers onnthis thread ...

Good price if you got on this morning

well first come first served and i think you were first up ? so if its a loser its Clarkeys if its a winner its yours. ?

1 hour ago, BBBC said:

Is that @MCLARKE trying to steal the credit for my selection in the table? ?

Thats a dangerous game you are playing unless you are after most losers onnthis thread ...

Good price if you got on this morning

Apologies, I think I was in the process of putting up 2 selections and then noticed your late entry !