** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

1 hour ago, Zilzalian said:

First one posted preferably the night before.

I think it is important that we put the bets on the night before. If there haven't been enough entries by midnight I will use one of my reserves.

Revoquable is now 5/1 from 9/1, in effect this would almost half the returns if we got the big one.

What you have to be careful about is that if you cash out and one or more of the remaining prices collapses then it is a big loss, if the prices are about the same as they were before the NR then the cash out should be about the same as the original stake as this morning. Personally i leave well alone and then just put another L15 on with the three remainers and one other. Occasionally the cash out will be bigger than the original bet and that is down to price collapse, other side of the coin if one or more drifts markedly then the cash out is less than the original stake. but for our purposes the stakes are quite small anyway. 3 winners and a NR isnt the worse thing to have.

12 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

last week someone cashed out a biggie (cant remember how much)  it cost him 1000's because his last leg won. i don't care what anyone says that has got to hurt. thing is c/o is usually the equivalent of a NR. so say your 3 winners are worth £1000 and last leg is 8/1 you c/o basically doubling what u have already won =£2000, last leg wins =£10,000. C/O means bookie saved himself £8000. In effect the Bookie won more than you off your selections. There are very few occasions where you should cash out, they are as rare as rocking horse sh*t. I will give you 1 example i had the first 2 winners on a L15, 3rd leg was 66/1 that price collapsed down to 6/1 making the C/O 13 x my dble fortunately for me i had put the bet on twice (don't ask) so cashed out 1 of them. the 66/1 (6/1) lost as did the last leg. I am specifically talking about L15, 31, 63, here.

Many have straight accas (usually football) so would lose all if the last leg lost so that's a different decision altogether and depends on how rich you are or how hard you are.