** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAILY LUCKY 15

Posted August 28, 2022 (edited)

Lucky 15 = 15 bets- 4 singles 6 doubles 4 Trebles and one accumulator.                                        Double the winning odds if you just get 1 winner. and 10% extra for all 4*

Lucky 31 = 31 bets- 5 singles 10 doubles 10 trebles 5 fourfolds one accumulator.                         Double the winning odds if you just get 1 winner and 20% extra for all 5*

Lucky 63 = 63 bets- 6 singles 15 doubles 20 trebles 15 fourfolds 6 fivefolds  one accumulator.    Double the winning odds if you just get 1 winner and 100% extra for all 6*

*The bonus's vary depending on which bookie you use.

Lucky 15.png

I too treat this as a fun bet, the chance of a big win for small stakes with some smaller compensation wins.

The edge, if any, is the doubling of odds on the single winner.

All my major bets these days are on the exchanges, with 2% commission it is akin to betting with the standard bookmakers with a 2% overround, something that once upon a time could only be dreamed of.

2 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Tell me about it first 2 races and last 2 races last night I normally back only baked abnaa ?that’s how my luck at mo. ?

well i usually back abnaa and that beast that won the last tathmeen i have backed last three starts (not last night) so same here because i backed Now then Wendy too. very annoying.