** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis Tips - January 30 - February 5

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to back Noskova against Muguruza, but she's 1.50 lol. To that end, I mostly like only Niemeier to beat Danilovic at 1.50 with William HillNiemeier is winless so far in this season, but she's played against Bouzkova, Keys, Pliskova and Swiatek, so this will be a truly massive step down in terms of quality. I saw Danilovic in the qualifiers and she was just lucky that Tauson didn't show up.

What I'd be looking at today is Martic-Parks. Parks had some truly impressive victories at the end of the last season, but it's hard to gauge where she's at right now, as she wasn't impressive in Australia and as her first round win was a bit suspect as well. Martic is still the better player you have to feel, so perhaps this really isn't the 50/50 match that the bookies want us to believe.

I'm gonna go with this tonight...

Jan Choinski to beat Alexandre Muller at 2.30

Nuria Brancaccio to beat Elvina Kalieva at 1.82

and...

Georgiana Raluca Serban to beat Laura Pigossi at 2.50

Treble with Unibet total odds: 10.46

Jan Choinski has become underrated with his great form last months.

Nuria Brancaccio has started this year with 2 straight clay finals in South America and winning the first one, she seems to be following in her brothers footsteps who recently won his first Challenger.

I never liked Pigossi, she's been pretty bad as a 125k/WTA player and Serban is just the type of player who can cause imense problems for her. Also Serban won their only meeting so far in 3 sets not to long ago although on hardcourt in Dubai. Still I rate Serbans chances a bit higher than her odds says.

The early Davis Cup action begins tomorrow, and there are some notable matches drawn (and hopefully to be played) - Zverev against Wawrinka is the main highlight. Noskova is continuing with her cakewalk draw, so I don't think she's worth opposing tomorrow, and I'm afraid of backing Parks, though she looks good to beat Kovinic at first glance.

Was watching the end of the Noskova v Osorio match. Just awful tie break from Noskova, against somebody that she should beat 8 times in 10. Her volleying is just pathetic. Missed 4 times in the breaker  and they were all sitters.

I did not have a bet on her, but odds around 1.28 for the Noskova win are a joke. It's the 2nd lousy match she has played in a couple of weeks. Losing in Aussie open qualifiers was the 1st.

So inconsistent and unfocused against bog average opponents. Basically untouchable below odds of 7 to 10.

15 hours ago, neilovan said:

Was watching the end of the Noskova v Osorio match. Just awful tie break from Noskova, against somebody that she should beat 8 times in 10. Her volleying is just pathetic. Missed 4 times in the breaker  and they were all sitters.

I did not have a bet on her, but odds around 1.28 for the Noskova win are a joke. It's the 2nd lousy match she has played in a couple of weeks. Losing in Aussie open qualifiers was the 1st.

So inconsistent and unfocused against bog average opponents. Basically untouchable below odds of 7 to 10.

Why did you not have a bet against her then? I thought Osorio had a great chance to reach the semifinals around wednesday after Noskova had won her match.