** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Division 5 - Week 9 Selections

I 'm not sure if we're playing this week, but we're going away today for the weekend. So if you could pin the fixtures on the wall and throw three darts at the sheet to make my predictions for me please. I'm confident that this would have far more chance of success than any choices I could come up with on my own.

1 hour ago, ian309 said:

I 'm not sure if we're playing this week, but we're going away today for the weekend. So if you could pin the fixtures on the wall and throw three darts at the sheet to make my predictions for me please. I'm confident that this would have far more chance of success than any choices I could come up with on my own.

Odds just gone up.  Half bank on Swindon? :p  If you want to put your bet in the odds thread I'll move it once I've got the threads up.

On 11/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, avongirl said:

Odds just gone up.  Half bank on Swindon? :p  If you want to put your bet in the odds thread I'll move it once I've got the threads up.

We'd left before the threads went up. Didn't want to win the FA Cup this year anyway :lol