singles & double. 

Double. 

2.00. Chep. Hullnback.             2/1.... 2nd 

1.50.Fake. Getthepot.                         11/10.... unpl 

singles & double. 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

Another from my tracker.

4.50 Kemp - Camachess - 11/2 (1/5th 3 places) - Hasn't won yet this year, but did win around this time last year from a higher mark. Is a CD winner and trainer in decent form ( 2 wins from 6 runners last 2 weeks - inc this one that lost 4 days ago when never really put in race). Should be involved.

Lovely to see Ben Sutton on the road to recovery ☺️

4.00 Curragh, a big field handicap so will play in the extended win and place markets on Unanswered, trading around 9 at the moment on betfair.. The 5 yo is having a great season on both the flat and NH. Second to Hacienda last time over this distance and on the soft, Hacienda went on to win a stronger race off a mark of 7lb higher next time up, Unaswered raised 4lb for being beaten less than a length. Looks set for a place at least.........traded 29 down to 6 in running and then paid 4.57 in the 5tbp market☺️

3.20 Nottingham So Smart won easily in a higher class last time out and just as importantly the going was similar to todays, a bit short now perhaps, was 3.1 early doors, lucky to get 2.1 now.......1.06 and caught on the line!

Stable Switchers.

We had a nice winner at 16.63 last night with Catherine Chroi but also missed Bullets Hill in the 4.50 that won at 16.53! Backed from 33/1 to 12/1 long after I'd already posted. The stable switchers are a fair source of winners, back them all and you will lose of course, sorting the wheat from the chaff is the hardest part. Those that are heavily backed like Bullets Hill are the obvious ones to watch for. Its always difficult putting them up before racing commences as you never know what will drift and what will be backed.

Todays,

2.00 Chepstow Lipa K 25/1.........was getting excited when he made progress, then an awful mistake put paid any hopes!

2.25 Fakenham Haribo Collonges 10.5.........huge drift just before the off here says it all ....

4.20 Chepstow Reserve Tank, looks well in here if change of scenery works 7.2.....backed in to 3.9, then a huge drift just before the off, went out to 7.5 and ran accordingly - pulled up.

4.30 Nottingham Artistic Choice down in class, headgear for first time, worth watching  8.6......went off at 10, traded to 2.34 in the win market, placed at 2.21

4.35 Curragh Cliffs Of Freedom 31 runners!!  6.6....huge drifter close to the off has gone off at 18.1...........ran accordingly

Good luck today everyone.

Edited by jonjo

Hello all 

FAKENHAM 2.25

MILLDAM 

Win.

Milldam drops from contesting the boodles at Cheltenham to this maiden hurdle and the significant drop in class may see him home.

There is also a winning distance market which offers him to win by 5 lengths or more at 11/1.

It is the winning chance I'm more interested in and I think he may have a reasonable chance here if stripping fit for Jamie Snowdon who has had several winners recently.

1 hour ago, jonjo said:

4.00 Curragh, a big field handicap so will play in the extended win and place markets on Unanswered, trading around 9 at the moment on betfair.. The 5 yo is having a great season on both the flat and NH. Second to Hacienda last time over this distance and on the soft, Hacienda went on to win a stronger race off a mark of 7lb higher next time up, Unaswered raised 4lb for being beaten less than a length. Looks set for a place at least.

3.20 Nottingham So Smart won easily in a higher class last time out and just as importantly the going was similar to todays, a bit short now perhaps, was 3.1 early doors, lucky to get 2.1 now.

Stable Switchers.

We had a nice winner at 16.63 last night with Catherine Chroi but also missed Bullets Hill in the 4.50 that won at 16.53! Backed from 33/1 to 12/1 long after I'd already posted. The stable switchers are a fair source of winners, back them all and you will lose of course, sorting the wheat from the chaff is the hardest part. Those that are heavily backed like Bullets Hill are the obvious ones to watch for. Its always difficult putting them up before racing commences as you never know what will drift and what will be backed.

Todays,

2.00 Chepstow Lipa K 25/1

2.25 Fakenham Haribo Collonges 10.5

4.20 Chepstow Reserve Tank, looks well in here if change of scenery works 7.2

4.30 Nottingham Artistic Choice down in class, headgear for first time, worth watching  8.6

4.35 Curragh Cliffs Of Freedom 31 runners!!  6.6

What criteria do you use to pick your stable switches?  

Hi, I use Horseracebase for all my systems and analysis, currently using three systems for the stable switchers, one is based purely on price and another is based purely on what stable they switched from and to, with a third being a mixture of the two but going up to bigger prices. I've been doing this since 2014 with reasonable success.

I'm always up for ideas from someone else though!

4 hours ago, jonjo said:

4.00 Curragh, a big field handicap so will play in the extended win and place markets on Unanswered, trading around 9 at the moment on betfair.. The 5 yo is having a great season on both the flat and NH. Second to Hacienda last time over this distance and on the soft, Hacienda went on to win a stronger race off a mark of 7lb higher next time up, Unaswered raised 4lb for being beaten less than a length. Looks set for a place at least.

3.20 Nottingham So Smart won easily in a higher class last time out and just as importantly the going was similar to todays, a bit short now perhaps, was 3.1 early doors, lucky to get 2.1 now.......1.06 and caught on the line!

Stable Switchers.

Todays,

2.00 Chepstow Lipa K 25/1.........was getting excited when he made progress, then an awful mistake put paid any hopes!

2.25 Fakenham Haribo Collonges 10.5.........huge drift just before the off here says it all ....

4.20 Chepstow Reserve Tank, looks well in here if change of scenery works 7.2

4.30 Nottingham Artistic Choice down in class, headgear for first time, worth watching  8.6

4.35 Curragh Cliffs Of Freedom 31 runners!!  6.6

I noticed last night  Reserve Tank had switched stables. Had some very good novice form , but didn’t kick on . 

54 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

435 curr 

Solise   8.0 5/1 

Cliffs of freedom 7.4 6/1 

30 runner charge but unusually computer has put solise well clear so with 6 places I'll try 10pt ew and hope he runs near to his rating!!

Jeez ...30 runners and pipped on the line.by a 25/1 shotv.....almost .. ..break even ...fight another day 

5 hours ago, jonjo said:

Hi, I use Horseracebase for all my systems and analysis, currently using three systems for the stable switchers, one is based purely on price and another is based purely on what stable they switched from and to, with a third being a mixture of the two but going up to bigger prices. I've been doing this since 2014 with reasonable success.

I'm always up for ideas from someone else though!

Thanks for the reply.   I don’t have any useful ideas, but I’m always interested in seeing the different angles that the members here use for their selections.  I look forward to seeing more of your picks on here.  ?