Racing chat -Saturday 2nd July

On 7/1/2022 at 1:18 PM, richard-westwood said:

315 hay old Newton cup 

Get shirty   8.8 10/1 

Inchicore   8.5  20/1 

Gaasee   8.2   9/4 

Raymond tuske   8.2 25/1 

Hard to know what to expect from gaasee he's an improving type but this is the hardest race he's faced so he's going to find this much more difficult and will need to improve so the short price appeals none ....I'd rather take him on ew with the other 3 and hope he flounders and a biggy wins ...we can live in hope lol ? 

5pt ew get shirty ...inchicore ...Raymond 

?

The winner and a place. Nicely done!

On 7/1/2022 at 1:18 PM, richard-westwood said:

315 hay old Newton cup 

Get shirty   8.8 10/1 

Inchicore   8.5  20/1 

Gaasee   8.2   9/4 

Raymond tuske   8.2 25/1 

Hard to know what to expect from gaasee he's an improving type but this is the hardest race he's faced so he's going to find this much more difficult and will need to improve so the short price appeals none ....I'd rather take him on ew with the other 3 and hope he flounders and a biggy wins ...we can live in hope lol ? 

5pt ew get shirty ...inchicore ...Raymond 

Fantastic run ...and the essence of value betting ....def need more of the that ...keep the ratings up all ....?....think that's around +65.00 

41 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Free wind nearly took out my horse, didn't look happy at the end.

I had ESHADDA & thought after 2 glimpses over his shoulder Crowley was totally in the wrong but being cute cutting Havlin up & then within 25 yards young Fallon cut him up ( professionally ) either way , very poor Crowley ride with favourable conditions for the horse .

Edited by calva decoy

On 7/1/2022 at 1:21 PM, richard-westwood said:

415 hay 

Young fire  8.2  11/2 

Fools rush in  8.0 15/2 

These 2 are a little clear of the rest do I'll try ew on both 

5pt ew both 

Beaten in a photo ...gutted ?...but both placed so 3 or 4 pts profit ....roughly around +69.00 for the day .....almost 

1 hour ago, calva decoy said:

I had ESHADDA & thought after 2 glimpses over his shoulder Crowley was totally in the wrong but being cute cutting Havlin up & then within 25 yards young Fallon cut him up ( professionally ) either way , very poor Crowley ride with favourable conditions for the horse .

Yeah he was in the wrong Havlin gave him a mouthful by the looks of it near the end.

4 hours ago, Bang on said:

2.45 Leic - Ham and Jam - 2/1 - Ralph Beckett sends just the one runner to Leicester where he has a 20% strike rate. Wears 1st time blinkers.

4.40 Bev - Wheres Jeff - 9/2 - Twice a CD winner, and a beaten fav LTO, he has dropped to 4lbs lower than when winning over CD last summer.

Close, but no cigar.

Ham and Jam - 2nd

Wheres Jeff - 2nd

4 hours ago, Bang on said:

Of interest EACH WAY - wouldn't advise any big bets on these but is something I am following (does get some nice winners and places). EACH WAY terms may vary with bookmakers and sometimes extra places apply.

3.28 Bev - Soul Seeker - 25/1 - is running from 6lbs lower than he has won off. 4 times a distance winner and trainer has a decent course record.

4.25 Hay - Zip - 18/1 - is running from 4lbs lower than he has won off. 5 times a distance winner including 1 x CD. Slight negative is trainers moderate course record.

5.50 Carl - Corinthia Knight - 9/2 - is running from a whopping 19lbs lower than he has won off. 7 times a distance winner. My negative is that this is an apprentice race, and the apprentice is very inexperienced.

6.05 Leic - Katies Kitten - 15/2 -is running from 7lbs lower than she has won off. Positive is that she is a 3 x CD winner.

Soul Seeker - lost - ran well before fading in the last 1/2 furlong when it wasn't quite getting there... will surely win soon enough.

Zip -similar to above - finished 6th (EW extra places were available)

Corinthia Knight - 2nd 15/2

Katies Kitten - 3rd

8 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

2.40 Hd Eshaada 5/2 (looks like it either will or not put its best feet forward)

4.45 San Picual 13/8

4.55 Hd Doux Esprit 3/1

6.05 Leic Four Feet 5/2

6 x 0.5 win dbles, 4 x .5 win trebles and 1 x 0.5 win 4 fold = 5.50 stakes. Poss return 176.17

Singles and place bets

2.53 Bev War Treaty 0.5 ew at 10/1

3.15 Hd Liverpool Knight 0.5 ew at 13/2

3.35 San Mishriff 0.5 win at 17/2 and 1 pt 3TBP at 2.42

3.55 Leic Sweet Glance 1 pt win at 8.2

4.10 San Aldhaja 1 pt ew at 9.6

4.40 Bev where's Jeff 1 pt win at 6.2

5.20 San Shamllan 1 pt win at 6.8

Total stakes = 14 for this afternoon's meetings

Don't think I have the stamina for evening meetings today if all goes pear-shaped.  But good luck to all this afternoon and this evening.

Had 2 pts at 6.4 on Shamlaan

Lousy day for me.  I'll try 6 pts win on Four Feet 18.05 Leic at 3.8 = poss profit of 16.46. 

RESULTS UPDATE

Well, they said that there were doubts about Four Feet on grass and the horse answered by coming stone bonking last.  What a waste of 6 points.  The only joy I had was a place winning bet on Mishriff who I felt was very unlucky not to win.  A day to forget.  However, the numbers won't forget.  My loss for today was 19.61 points so I now have an MTD loss of -14.32 to shoulder.  My YTD is -157.34.  Things can only get better