** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat -Friday 27th May

2.30 Chep Monsieur Fantaisie 7/4

3.05 Chep Air show 9/4

5.35 Stra Accross The Line 9/4 @Darran's selection

8.25 Hd Macho's Pride 9/2

6 x 1p win doubles; poss return 79.28

Singles:

6.25 Hd Study The Stars 2 pts at 5.7 (hope it doesn't mind the return to turf)

8.25 Hd Kapono 1 pt win 6.6; Manigordo 1 pt win at 6/1

Total stakes 10 points

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

2.30 Chep Monsieur Fantaisie 7/4

3.05 Chep Air show 9/4

5.35 Stra Accross The Line 9/4 @Darran's selection

8.25 Hd Macho's Pride 9/2

6 x 1p win doubles; poss return 79.28

Singles:

6.25 Hd Study The Stars 2 pts at 5.7 (hope it doesn't mind the return to turf)

8.25 Hd Kapono 1 pt win 6.6; Manigordo 1 pt win at 6/1

Total stakes 10 points

Very annoying to be beaten by this Harry Davies twice today.  A reduced 5lbs claim seems to have made no difference in his ability to win

I'll try 4 pts win on Accross The Line at 3.65 in the 5.35 at Stratford and hope that @Darranis right

total stakes = 14 points today

1 hour ago, The Equaliser said:

Very annoying to be beaten by this Harry Davies twice today.  A reduced 5lbs claim seems to have made no difference in his ability to win

I'll try 4 pts win on Accross The Line at 3.65 in the 5.35 at Stratford and hope that @Darranis right

Don't think he is down to 5lb yet, another few days i think? 

2 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Thanks @Darran, you got me out of a hole ?

Meh to last 2 races at ponte and haydock, the jockey on study the stars needs horse whipped with a horse, absolute horror run, I know jacks.. about riding a horse but it was obvious he was boxed in long way out. Carnival zain beat on line, ran out of legs.

10 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Meh to last 2 races at ponte and haydock, the jockey on study the stars needs horse whipped with a horse, absolute horror run, I know jacks.. about riding a horse but it was obvious he was boxed in long way out. Carnival zain beat on line, ran out of legs.

No Harry Davies then ?.  I lost on it too ?

7 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

RESULTS UPDATE

With all today's shenanigans, I feel fortunate to have made a small profit of 4.74 points.  Obviously Across The Line was the main reason for this.  It won by a neck but a neck is as long as a street when it comes to collecting from the bookies.  I don't think that it was too bad either that two of my other selections got beat by short margins.  I'd rather that my selections were race-ready and have a go at winning than just show up and put in a dismal display.

Not sure I will have much time tomorrow as I'm taking my son to Rochester castle as part of his fortnightly visit.