1.00 Muss Broadway Joe 10/11

2.05 Muss Since Day One 13/8

2.40 Muss Wakool 11/4

1 x 2.8 Trixie = poss return of 28.55

Singles:

2.40 Muss Wakool 2.3 pts at 3.8 = 8.31 poss return

= 8.3 pts

Fun bet with @richard-westwood ratings

4.30 Km Dance At Night 7/2, Dingle 3/1, Sanaadh 17/2 and Uzincso 9/1 (had to refer back to TF as opposed to RPR on this one) = 2 pts bet i.e 0.5 pts on each.  I kind of agree with @Wildgardennot to increase stakes on the shorter priced options.  This should be fun to watch 

10.3 pts staked

RESULTS UPDATE

Two winners in one Trixie and 3 2nds in the other.  Inca Prince let a lot of people down.  Also, a bit of a pity that Wakool got beat.  La Tihaty (my Nap) won very well though.  And of course the @richard-westwoodratings bet won which was great to watch on my PC.  All not quite enough to make a profit.  A small loss of 1.73 points recorded.  This makes MTD -28.23 and YTD -101.25.

Three meetings tomorrow so hopefully I will find a winner or two.

15 hours ago, Alley Cat Glover said:

Not sure how you look at Irish racing but I put a line straight through 2 of your selections Minella Times weight and number of runners, The Shunter first race for months in a Competitive handicap not value (fell/unseated) so will never tell. Now your system seems very good on English form but so many Irish Trainers seem to place a handicap blot in the right race hidden by the number of runners. 
Perhaps Black Rabbit has an angle because 2 very good selections in an even tougher race to pin stick.

i'm afraid not as i rely on my notes or on information ive received from a contact like the selection i put up on saturdays posting won at 14/1  {as im involved in racing}  richards ratings  i find are brilliant in general /  good luck 

1 hour ago, black rabbit said:

i'm afraid not as i rely on my notes or on information ive received from a contact like the selection i put up on saturdays posting won at 14/1  {as im involved in racing}  richards ratings  i find are brilliant in general /  good luck 

Hi that's cool I will be looking at Ur tips from now on if u don't mind thes nothing better than inside info and yes Richard ratings r excellent

3 hours ago, Budgie 65 said:

Hi that's cool I will be looking at Ur tips from now on if u don't mind thes nothing better than inside info and yes Richard ratings r excellent

a wealth warning on selections is i  dont post daily  { so may miss the odd winner + losers also/ } and the fact im only ever interested if horse is big price  hence poor strike rate } but it works for me        good luck 

8 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Interesting to know, couldn’t see how you picked them from that race but whatever you use be it your notes or info it was very good yesterday.

24 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

well both horses were in my note book  i had backed drop the anchor previously when a  big run was expected { it did not happen}   and had also punted autum evening when it won previously { and horse was expected to improve on that} so that made it a bet for me also  

Are you based in Ireland? The racing seems so competitive, have followed it a bit for a few years, a couple back, came back from the pub on Friday night and was looking through the cards and a horse having its first run for a while done nothing in 6 races, was up against a J O Brien odds on shot, Walking on Glass was all blue on oddschecker had a few quid each way at 50/1 went off at 20’s beat the odds on shot with ease, race was at Navan.

Hard to sort out winners normally only look at the big handicaps and go for bigger odds and extra places, much like you it seems. Always seem to find there is a local trainer set up that suddenly produces one from somewhere at large odds.

24 minutes ago, Alley Cat Glover said:

Are you based in Ireland? The racing seems so competitive, have followed it a bit for a few years, a couple back, came back from the pub on Friday night and was looking through the cards and a horse having its first run for a while done nothing in 6 races, was up against a J O Brien odds on shot, Walking on Glass was all blue on oddschecker had a few quid each way at 50/1 went off at 20’s beat the odds on shot with ease, race was at Navan.

Hard to sort out winners normally only look at the big handicaps and go for bigger odds and extra places, much like you it seems. Always seem to find there is a local trainer set up that suddenly produces one from somewhere at large odds.

yes am Irish travel between uk/ireland/france  {  as i deal with stables and stud farms }