** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2022 Golf Tips

Xtc12

I am going for 4 in the Texas Open

Ancer 22/1 - coming back into form after last week and playing at home.

Steele 60/1 - Purely on his impressive course form going back a number of years.

Kirk 30/1 - Cracking form at the moment, with some great stats, also has course form 2 top 10 finishes in 2018 and 2021

Woodland 28/1 - Last year finished sixth when he was in bad form and since then he's turned it around

Looking forward to the Masters next week, hoping Cameron Smith 16/1 can do well , he's the form of his life and has a pretty good Masters record.

Woodland and Kuchar in decent positions after day two of the Texas Open. Fingers crossed ? for @fd1972uk and @Johnrobertson they can kick on over the next two days action.

Anything can happen in golf though I do feel like my guys who made the cut, Lahiri and Spieth, are well off the pace at 3 and 2 under respectively.

Wow, this is a close run thing in Texas. Plenty of players in with a chance of grabbing the glory. Kuchar, Woodland, Mcnealy and Denny Mccarthy all nicely poised and from a personal point of view somehow Lahiri is still in with a chance 4 shots off the lead. Fingers crossed one of us can get the win and best of luck to @fd1972uk , your dad, @Johnrobertson and @harry_rag going into the final day's play.

6 hours ago, harry_rag said:

A net loss for me, +20 x stake from McCarthy but -19.5 Riley and -9 Griffin. A loss of 8.5 x stake overall.

Unlucky mate. Just shows the ups and downs of golf. Riley had a Saturday round stinker and never really recovered it back.

Onwards and upwards onto The Masters we go my friend!

I am backing four for the Masters:-

Cameron Smith 16/1 - Playing great this year winning two events on the tour and has a pretty good Masters record.

Justin Thomas 14/1 - This is the best he has been putting for 4 years according to the stats, good results last few months, Bones on the bag this week will help.

Shane Lowry 40/1- Playing his best ever on the tour last few months, the forecast looks windy first 3 days which could help him.

Brooks Koepka 20/1 - Seems to be coming right back into form after his injury of last year and has a great Major record including runner up here in 2019. 

Anyone fancy hoovering up the 1.05 on offer for Tiger to play! :)

Given the field size most of the serious contenders are a bit short for me in my preferred FP market but I've found a couple who I'm happy to play. I've sold Pieters at 38 and DeChambeau at 40.

A couple of "fun" 12/1 shots for interest (both Hills); will there be an eagle at the 7th and will any player get the same score in all 4 rounds.

The former looks reasonable at the price from a quick look at the stats, assuming there's nothing particularly negative about the set up this year, The latter may well be a full on mug bet and I'm not sure what the true odds might be but, from a quick look back at previous runnings, there were enough players doing it in 3 out of 4 rounds for me to have a small bet.

Well used up quite a lot of free bets as usually do a mix of US/Euro bets so quite a field I have, lol. 

L. Oosthuizen ew (8 pl) 

S. Scheffler 

C. Morikawa ew (9 pl) 

D. Johnson

J. Speith 

V. Hovland

Also did a hotshots bet that pays a £1  free bet for every birdie or better on 1st round - J. Thomas (outright winner too included), was between him and C. Smith who is the best birdie scorer coming into this tournie, scheffler 2nd and thomas 3rd.

All the best. 

9 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Yeah great last rnd, think it was interrupted at some point when Insaw the shots difference. 

Just a pity I went with Campillo over Otaguei for ew. 

Ah I see. I didn't know there was weather interruptions. I literally just looked at the final scores 5 minutes ago lol.

That makes Larrazabal's final day performance even more impressive if he's had to play 18+ holes to acquire the victory.

Went with quite a few on either tour, made up mostly of free bets and small bets. 

Ive actually went ew on all bets. 

Mexico (all 8 places) 

Ancer, howell, tringale and finau

Catalunya

Arnaus and Weisberger (6 places) 

Campillo, veerman and du plessius (8 places). 

If any other free bets flag up may do win on otaguei.

2022 Results Roundup (after RBC Heritage)

StrikeRate: 1/37

Bank: -30.50pts

This week's PGA Tour event;

MEXICO OPEN ??

Carlos Ortiz 60/1

Win only. Prices Bet365

Just the one selection this week as I felt it is a bit of an average quality field event. Rahm could hack up in this event though his Price is incredibly stingy in my opinion. So going with home countryman Ortiz, who is often overshadowed by fellow countryman Abraham Ancer, though can perform to equally as good standard on his day and has previous decent form performing in front of a home crowd audience.

Best of luck to all.

Edited by MinellaWorksop
spelling