** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2022 Golf Tips

Xtc12

5 hours ago, MinellaWorksop said:

Adam Hadwin not far off either, so good luck to @harry_rag with him as well.

Closed out at 9 for a profit of 35 x stake. Worst case scenario is he finishes second and I'd have stood to win another 7 x stake. Got the win bet to ease my disappointment in the unlikely event he wins. Too much downside if the wheels come off so banking profit to offset the losses from the other 2 who both finished well down the field.

Yes, definitely the right call @harry_rag another decent profit on the spread bets. Keep up the excellent work and winning flow mate ?

And also congratulations to @Xtc12 @fd1972uk and your dad in Sam Burns bagging the playoff victory. I do believe that is back to back Valspar Championships for the lad, so clearly a course that brings the best out of him.

I think this week there is WGC Matchplay event starting Wednesday. Which I won't be entertaining personally as Matchplay tournaments don't interest me much. And then on Thursday on the PGA Tour it is the 'Corales Puntacana Championships'

The Masters I have down as beginning 7th April in my diary, so not long at all til some Augusta National action.

Edited by MinellaWorksop
spelling

47 minutes ago, MinellaWorksop said:

Yes, definitely the right call @harry_rag another decent profit on the spread bets. Keep up the excellent work and winning flow mate

Cheers. Hadwin made up at 9 so same profit whether I'd closed out or not; happy to have avoided the risk of him falling away. 35 point profit on him but 65 point loss on the other two. Morikawa had a bad tournament for such a fancied player! Pleasantly surprised to see I'd accidentally understaked on Bez (£1 instead of the usual £1.50).

Week 1 - 1-0 for +19 points

Week 2 - 2-0 for +51 points

Week 3 - 1-2 for -30 points

Overall - 4-2 for +40 points

Had opened a boyle sports account with the hope of getting an extra card but waa told can only get it from a shop. Unfortunately only 1 shop in perth so thats out. 

Will maybe keep the boylesport account going though as its got a free bet for horse racing if 2nd to fav and it includes US racing so might come in useful. 

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

Had opened a boyle sports account with the hope of getting an extra card but waa told can only get it from a shop. Unfortunately only 1 shop in perth so thats out. 

Will maybe keep the boylesport account going though as its got a free bet for horse racing if 2nd to fav and it includes US racing so might come in useful. 

Don't count on the freebies lasting long @fd1972uk Boyles are renowned for pulling that rug away pretty quickly.

Don't think Ill be backing Morikawa for the Masters, had him in mind for some time but hes on poor form since his return. Ancer absolute rinsing him.  

If he goes to outrageous odds may do ew but he was in top 3 favs if I remember but defo not touching him at those poor odds. 

The Scheff wins! ?

Top work and well done to @fd1972uk and your dad.

I thought the wily Kisner would be a tough opponent in the final though he won quite easily in the end.

From being a PGA Tour maiden at the start of the year to now three tournament wins (2 PGA, 1 WGC) by the end of March is impressive stuff from the lad indeed.