** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - January 2022

The Equaliser

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Most winners.

Very tight at the top but @Alastairremains in the driving seat having passed the magical £10 mark.

image.png

Expand  

Yes, I scored an own goal going against Gary Moore's odds on 200th winner.  No doubt Alastair will be playing safe with 1/3 shots for the rest of this aspect of the comp

Made me laugh your comment - Zacony Rebel (IRE) 1/3 ?

3 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

It's as per the rules

• SP Bets only for races in USA, Hong Kong and Australia.

Ah right didn't notice the rules had changed, not much good for me as most of my USA selections are much shorter SPs. I see there is no mention of a previous rule about naps from abroad having to be before the race time of the last UK race of the day, does this mean I can now pick some later races?

7 hours ago, justanotherpunter said:

The Equaliser

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Most winners.

Very tight at the top but @Alastairremains in the driving seat having passed the magical £10 mark.

image.png

Expand  

Yes, I scored an own goal going against Gary Moore's odds on 200th winner.  No doubt Alastair will be playing safe with 1/3 shots for the rest of this aspect of the comp

Made me laugh your comment - Zacony Rebel (IRE) 1/3 ?

Yeah, the problem is that if one wants to win the most winners and other shrewd PL members are playing safe with overly short priced favourites then there is no other real option than to join in.  I'm in front again now after two foolish mistakes.  I have to try and get to a £10.00 profit without dropping a service game in order to win.  Steadily adding odds on shots with winners could still get me there.  When in Rome, so to speak.  Haha, I notice that there are no 1/3 shots on the menu tomorrow.  

I've just had a thought.  Alastair and @MCLARKEshould wait until tomorrow to see if a significant runner is withdrawn in a race and then they may be able to select a horse between 1/2 & 1/3.  Only trying to help ?.  Me myself and I has gone for a class 5 beast in the 12.40 at Southwell, hopefully I'm not using my last ammo. ( When did Southwell change to Tapeta from Fibresand and why are there no stats for Adam Kirby there?)

Edited by The Equaliser

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Most winners.

Congatuations to @Alastairwho regains his crown. Once again, a fantastic performance.

image.png

Yes, well done to him.  I hope to do better next month.  I don't really like playing the long odds on game though so Alastair could indeed triumph once again.  I will only do this in future if it is close at the end of the month.  How many times has Alastair won this aspect of the comp?