** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - January 2022

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

You can check on odds checker on the day of the race but I'm not sure how you can check for previous days.

I think the best price I saw was 15/8 so therefore as per the rules unfortunately I had to settle the bet at sp.

Thanks. Strange. I could be wrong so can’t dispute what you say. I think I will take a screen shot in future. It shortened so much I was surprised. Not to worry.

4 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Most winners.

@waggyleads with 9 winners but perhaps @Alastairis in the strongest position with 7 winners and £12 profit.

image.png

Yes.  Silly mistake on my part not to put have put up Soft Risk; I won't be put off by such nonsense as "has double penalty to contend with" in the future.  Great winner by Alastair; he can sure put up winners at good prices when he tries.

11 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Yes, I scored an own goal going against Gary Moore's odds on 200th winner.  No doubt Alastair will be playing safe with 1/3 shots for the rest of this aspect of the comp

That is the sensible strategy. You won't go far wrong with odds on shots.

25 minutes ago, kroni said:

Hey @MCLARKE you've missed my winner on tuesday 

Philadelphia 713 - Perfect Day @ 11/2 Betfair

Had this in my tracker. Impressive win on debut, should build on that, has first time lasix here, is drifted in the betting but worth a shot, just more profi

Apologies, not sure why I missed this.

Please note this will be settled at the SP of 100/30.