** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2024 at 2:50 AM, avongirl said:

Due to the number of players in Division 5 we have 4 places to play for here.

@APitt1988 @Spajermuffin101 @Mrjol. and @Cash Out Kev you've all had your 3 allowed No Shows so please make sure you play this week otherwise you will be eliminated and lose your bank and your automatic place next season.

Good luck everyone.

Sorry completely forgot. I'll go again if there's room..

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting soon - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

We are taking a short break from the competition whilst I wrap up the results of season 2.  So in the meantime please post in here if you would like to join in the new 10 week competition, whether you are completely new to it, or rejoining from being eliminated or busting out. 

We will hopefully start weekend of 10th Feb, although we do have plenty of leeway before the end of the proper season so we could slip a further week back if I'm particularly slow sorting it all out!

On 2/1/2024 at 12:47 AM, avongirl said:

We are taking a short break from the competition whilst I wrap up the results of season 2.  So in the meantime please post in here if you would like to join in the new 10 week competition, whether you are completely new to it, or rejoining from being eliminated or busting out. 

We will hopefully start weekend of 10th Feb, although we do have plenty of leeway before the end of the proper season so we could slip a further week back if I'm particularly slow sorting it all out!

great job @avongirl :clap

thanks very much

• avongirl changed the title to Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Starting Weekend 17th FEB - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

I've had a look at the dates ahead and if we start weekend of 17th February that should finish us up nicely at the end of April.  Had a busy week last week so I'm only just starting to go through the results for season 2 plus I'm not free this coming weekend so it would be awkward to keep an eye on accepting new entrants then, so looks like a better option to push back a week. :ok

Room for a few more.  If we get an influx we can go back to 6 Divisions and I'll split Division 5 across two.  I have assumed that all those who busted after their all in bet would like to come back in and have automatically allocated you back to Divison 5.  So new Divisions are below, but provisional for Division 5 in case we split. :ok

3FT01.jpg3FT02.jpg3FT03.jpg

3FT04.jpg3FT05.jpg

On 1/28/2024 at 3:33 PM, novirus said:

which league am I in 

On 1/29/2024 at 10:22 AM, Mrjol. said:

Sorry completely forgot. I'll go again if there's room..

On 1/31/2024 at 12:34 PM, Marmalade said:

I'd like to join in please

On 2/7/2024 at 10:59 PM, Danshot said:

Count me in if possible please 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:23 AM, Catijohn said:

Please count me in again 🙏

On 2/9/2024 at 1:45 PM, YAMe said:

I am back!!!! Count me in!!!

On 2/13/2024 at 9:34 PM, Wtrylika said:

I'd like to join again, thanks!

On 2/14/2024 at 6:15 AM, Shashank said:

I would like to join. 

On 2/14/2024 at 10:53 PM, tschurchy said:

I’d like to join, please!

Welcome (back) to the competition.  Post in Division 5 please (I'll let you know if we decide to split into 2).  If you are new to it, you can read up on all the rules in the thread here : https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/161394-football-tipsters-challenge-rules-and-information-updated-2324-season/

Guys, although you busted I've assumed you'd like to come back in, so post straight into Division 5. :ok

@waggy @HERE @ivailobg @Xcout @adamross @Astleavista @MrForce @Tidytips @1945harry @PercyP @TFC

On 2/1/2024 at 1:35 PM, Astleavista said:

Can’t do any worse next time so looking forward to it.

Ken

:ok

On 2/2/2024 at 2:52 AM, Xcout said:

Just in case, here I am

On 2/2/2024 at 9:49 AM, PercyP said:

Pop me in please.

On 2/16/2024 at 2:51 AM, avongirl said:

Post in Division 5 please (I'll let you know if we decide to split into 2).  If you are new to it, you can read up on all the rules in the thread here : https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/161394-football-tipsters-challenge-rules-and-information-updated-2324-season/

@Jae you should be ok if you follow the above. :welcome to the forum.